a guest May 5th, 2019 4,834 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hey Guys, Love the show, have been listening for a few years now, I'm really enjoying Wes and the new cohost.
- What are your thoughts on testing as a career path?
- I have only worked in large organisations so i don't really understand exactly how Dev Shops operate, do you also have members of your teams dedicated QA/Test, in your experience are they cost effective on a small scale
- I find it can be a very negative job, I spend a lot of time criticising other people work. and most of my interactions are with the Dev's who write lower quality work.
- Any thoughts either of you have around testing as a dedicated role within the team would be interesting to hear.
RAW Paste Data