AutoStickers Mar 8th, 2017 (edited) 5,348 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The purpose of this pastebin is to help newfags into the sticker scene. If you post in the threads asking for criticism, expect it. As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
- If your store and designs are not well received and you begin to degrade the quality of threads, you will be blacklisted without notice.
- /osg/ was made for /o/ related stickers first in mind. Please remember that.
- If you have a design that you would like printed and placed on anon's vehicles, but have no interest in selling, e-mail or message a stickerfag who owns a store. For Personal Prints, please see the Vendor Pastebin.
- If you want a group further oriented for the design of Anime related Stickers, please see Japanese Sticker Collective. (fb.com/groups/JapaneseStickerCollective/).
- Please refrain from waifu posting in the threads.
- So you Want to start designing Slaps?
- Basic Slap Sizes
- 8x3 @300 DPI
- 8.5x2.75 @ 300 DPI
- Using artwork from the internet can become a very slippery slope. Refrain from using stolen artwork. Ask for an artist's permission. It is very easy to find an original artist using reverse image search. If you make a sticker that uses art that you did not produce, please provide proof that you have permission from the artist or have made an attempt to do so.
- /gd/ Advice
- Illustrator for Beginners.
- Gimp for Beginners
- *Illustrator is usually the industry standard.
- Image Modification Advice
- >Vectoring Tutorials
- Sticker Collection (FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY)
- Sticker Suppliers (FOR STICKER ORDERS OVER 50 pcs):
- SHWAINC: Khiem@shwainc.com
- AIMLESS GOODS: email@example.com
- AWSTICKERS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WATRACING: Watracingtech@gmail.com
RAW Paste Data