- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
- requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
- distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
- or been moved out of Incoming.
- The following information may help to resolve the situation:
- The following packages have unmet dependencies:
- wine : Depends: wine1.6 but it is not going to be installed
- E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
- sevn@sevn-iMac:~$ apt-mark showhold
RAW Paste Data