a guest Oct 21st, 2019 95 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- "There are corpses on Mount Everest that were once highly motivated people."
- "Just because it was your best, doesn't mean it was enough."
- "I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking it, because they would never expect it."
- "if a tree falls in the woods, and nobody is around to hear it, and it falls on a mime, does anyone care?"
- "If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? Well, maybe... if they screamed all the time for no reason."
- "It takes a big man to cry, it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."
- "We come in peace, seeking gold and slaves."
- "It's sad that a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of wolves."
- "Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
- "Everyone is identical in their own secret unspoken belief that way deep down they are different from everyone else."
- "The world isn't against you, it just doesn't care about you."
- "The world only cares about what it can get from you."
- "Why should we feel anger at the world? As if the world would notice?"
- "To make a pie, we must first build the universe."
- "Murphy was an optimist. He only thought things that COULD go wrong would go wrong."
- "We are the aperture through which the universe can view itself."
- "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit."
- "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit. And if that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets."
- "When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you."
- "if you're confused, it means I'm right."
- "Never tell your audience your flaws, they will decide your flaws for you."
- "The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it to be true."
- "People. What a bunch of bastards."
- "Believe what people do, not what they say."
- "We judge ourselves by our intentions, but others by their behavior."
- "The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."
- "I don't want to die yet, because I have nothing to live for."
- "The universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't the search for meaning. It's to keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense and eventually you'll be dead."
- "A person is smart, but people are dumb."
- "I wish I had tried"
- "I tried, and wish I hadn't."
- "Not everyone gets a happy ending. Suffering does not automatically mean it will get better in the future. Sometimes it will just get worse until you die. You can very well be that unlucky person."
- "The literal meaning of life is whatever you're doing that prevents you from killing yourself."
- "History repeats... first as tragedy, then as farce."
- "I didn't get to where I am today by being somewhere else."
- "Sometimes, life takes the lemons away."
- "The only thing free is cheese in a mouse trap."
- "Just because you tried your best, doesn't mean it was good enough."
- "Not everything is a lesson, sometimes you just fail."
- "Sometimes all you learn in defeat is that you have been defeated."
- "The poor man fights for what the rich man believes."
- "If you did the best you could and failed, do the best of someone better."
- "In programming, 'should,' is the devil"
- "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
- "This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness."
- "I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for."
- "First I'm gonna go comatose for a few hours, hallucinate vividly, and then maybe suffer amnesia about the whole experience."
- "Just because you're in a bottomless pit, it doesn't mean that you won't hit the ground."
RAW Paste Data