Deadly Sin: Greed
- Heap up a pile of gold within my sight,
- Then pile another; more is always best.
- Amass still more and pack the treasure tight!
- Collecting art’s another worthy quest.
- To have, to hold, to own, that is my goal.
- I care not how, if it’s within my reach.
- Nor do I care on whom it takes a toll,
- I cling to what is mine just like a leech.
- I want it all; each gemstone bright, each bell,
- Or book, or candle, game, or DVD.
- There is no thing of mine that I would sell;
- What’s mine is mine, and it is all for me.
- Perhaps I do have more than what I need
- But still want more, and so you call me Greed.
RAW Paste Data