a guest Dec 14th, 2019 110 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- sᴛᴀɢᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ| Kassandra
- ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɴᴀᴍᴇ| Kassandra Song
- ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ| Lead Rapper, Vocalist
- ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ| March 16, 1993
- ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ sɪɢɴ| Pisces
- ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ| Western
- ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ| kassandra_song
- ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʏᴘᴇ| A-
- ғᴀᴄᴛs| Was born in Milan, Italy and moved to Germantown, Maryland USA, when she was about 9 years old. She then moved to Seoul, South Korea when she was 16.
- She has two older brothers and an older sister.
- She’s ambidextrous but prefers her right hand.
- Her Korean name is Song Ha-Yeon
- When she was younger, she wanted to either be a history teacher or an actress
- She was born and raised in a Christian household- "I am not a very huge Christian believer, just have the morals of a good Christian instilled into me: accepting others no matter what and loving them."
- Her mother's side of the family is mostly Chinese, her mother is Chinese-Korean. Thus, she learned Mandarin.
- Member with the most aegyo; she does annoying aegyo so often, one member threatened to push her down the stairs if she didn't stop. All the members agree that she is really annoying when doing aegyo.
- When asked who she loved more (between parents), she immediately said her father, though she added, "sorry mom" afterward.
- “If you want to memorize a language, a highly suggest learning all of the foods, then go on to polite statements, such as thank you, no thank you, by the way, etc.”
- She likes horror movies. She’s the type to scream while she keeps watching.
- Learned how to play the piano, guitar, Korean drums (buk and janggu), and mandolin when she was a child, but is now interested in learning how to play the gayageum or geomungo if she ever gets the chance to. She also learned how to do Korean traditional dances as well.
- ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs| Korean, English, Mandarin, and Italian
- ɪᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴛʏᴘᴇ| Someone who is able to empathize and understand others, as well as being able to be kind and caring to those around them. Being able to be organized and supportive, thinks before they speak. A humble and mature person, who won't lose their cool very quickly.
- ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ| YoonA (SNSD)
- ʙᴀᴄᴋᴜᴘ| Solar (Mamamoo)
- ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ| D.O.
- ʙᴀᴄᴋᴜᴘ| Sehun
- Sᴄᴀɴᴅᴀʟs| Plastic surgery- Many people speculated if she ever had plastic surgery, due to her pretty face. Because of the rumors, some netizens edited her photos to look more like she did. However, that was all nearly forgotten due to fans proving that she didn't, based on her pre-debut photos.
- Sasaeng fan- when the group was in an airport due to traveling to a different country (Japan or Hong Kong) because of an oversea performance, many fans in Korea as well as paparazzi were there. However, when they were coming out, a sasaeng purposefully tripped her, pulled on her hair, and scratched her arm with a (construction) nail, even cussed at her when the sasaeng was near her. It didn't end there. That sasaeng followed the group to a service area and started attacking her when she was going to the bathroom. Kassandra was pulled out of that due to female security guards pulling the sasaeng out and let the members go and help Kassandra.
- LGBTQ+ community- this one is a very controversial topic, as Korea is a very conservative country, and lots of Korean Christians, as well as other conservative Christians around the world, were calling her on that. She posted a picture of a rainbow flag in the background with some of her friends in America, as well Holland (the only open gay KPOP idol) in another picture, with the caption, "Ready to support my friend in anything possible. Here we go!" It was a very vague caption, but many speculate she is either part of the LGBTQ+ community or is supportive of it; she hasn't spoken on it, and the company has not either.
RAW Paste Data