- Name: Catarina Nashtas
- Gender: 'DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?!'
- Class: Rogue
- Talent: Born in the Shadows: +2 rolls to hiding. Makes hiding in easy scenarios instant and automatic.
- Hit/Wounds: 5 hits, 5 wounds
- Born in the Swamplands of Sarnoth, Catarina was born of eastern origin, she learned how to use the shadows to her advantage from a young age, she is very skilled in hiding, and prefers it to battle. She is a minor kleptomaniac- using everything she can to her advantage, but this does not make her dishonest. Her family is very well known for their brutal honesty and jagged opinions.
- Thin Bronze Gold engraved Short Swords.
- A twin style weapon set, this weapon favors Defense over Attack- features a thin bronze blade with small ornate gold engravings and a large brass hilt... The sister blade is nearly the same, with slightly more wear on the blade, and since it does not hold a very good edge, it is in the off hand and used for defence.
- the normal pack stuff http://pastebin.com/ZKWTBVzi
- Anasthetic (one bottle)
- Enchanted Anphrodesiac (5oz bottle)
- Bottle Of Stimulants (300 pills)
- Dry rag
- Picture of home
- Sharpening block
- Graphic Tee Shirt.
- Combination armour-
- A combination of Chainmail and hard steel with leather brace, this armour balances the lightest smithing found in Sarnorth with ancient tradition.
- Backstab: weapon. recharge 1; strikes the enemy from behind. No counterattack damage except on critfail if used from Stealth. Crits on a 9+. Kills helpless targets.
- Disguise: Pretends to be someone else. Min 6+ allows the user to pass as a generic person (a guard, a noble, a commoner, etc); 8+ allows the user to pass as a specific person; a crit allows the user to mimic different races and/or genders.
- Master Thief: Passive; Thanks to years of training, picking locks, cracking safes, locating hidden loot, finding traps and smuggling items is a lot easier for you than an untrained novice. Every once in a while you can roll to see if your instincts might offer a hint about something important nearby.
- Rupture: weapon, recharge 1; on crit, deals a wound of damage to the target instead of removing hits. Targets that would have been rendered helpless by the blow are still rendered helpless as well.