- For HP:
- 1. For the first scan, choose 'Exact Value' for Scan Type.
- 2. Enter in the character's current HP times 2 + 1 into the Value text box. (For HP of 1, this would be 3; 5 would be 11; 20 would be 41, etc.)
- 3. Press the First Scan button.
- 4. Change the character's current HP either through battle, healing, changing their max hp through equipment, or using the Orb of Life-Drain.
- 5. Repeat step 2.
- 6. Press the Next Scan button
- 7. Repeat steps 4-6 until there is only one entry on the left.
- For XP:
- 1. For the first scan, choose 'Unknown Initial Value' for Scan Type
- 2. Press the First Scan button.
- 3. Note the character's XP multiplier for the XP type you are tracking (found in Status > Basic Info > Adv. Stats)
- 4. Get some XP.
- 5. Change Scan Type to 'Increased value by...'
- 6. Multiply the XP you obtained by 2, then by the multiplier as a fraction. (1 for 100%, 0.5 for 50%, 1.5 for 150%, 2 for 200%)
- 7. Enter the value obtained from step 6 into the Value text box.
- 8. Press the Next Scan button.
- 9. Repeat steps 3-8 until there is only one entry on the left. You may have to modify the characters' XP multipliers to ensure that they have a different multiplier than each other character for at least one scan.
a guest Jan 9th, 2015 450 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data