- A - I took a First Aid class yesterday.
- B - Seriously? What did you learn?
- A - Recently, my friend got burned. I know what I have to do.
- B - Mom told me you should run cool water over the burn.
- A - Yes, exactly. But, uf it hurts you, call an ambulance.
- B - Where to call?
- A - 112.
- B - My mother broke her leg in the summer. She cried all night, but my dad took her to the doctor.
- A - What did the doctor do?
- B - He gave medicine and to put a cast on.
- A - How long they had to keep him?
- B - Hmm... 6 weeks.
- A - Very long, but what is not done for health.
- B - Exactly. When are these classes?
- A - On Friday.
- B - Thanks. See you.
- A - See you.
RAW Paste Data