What is a Poverty Fighting Game?
Shimatora Dec 14th, 2018 (edited) 1,088 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- What counts as Poverty?
- Games that are low in popularity, obscure, cheap to buy/free and/or obsolete can all count as poverty. There are lots of exceptions to these rules.
- The definition of "poverty fighting games" is pretty vague. For this reason, the decision of which games to promote will fall to the admin's discretion. Our main goal as a Twitter account is to promote poverty games that struggle to get any publicity, and we'll most likely be focusing on games that are obscure, outdated and/or obsolete. For example, we may be less likely to promote games like UNIST which already get a good deal of publicity elsewhere.
- Examples of games we count as poverty:
- Melty Blood, Eternal Fighter Zero, Akatsuki Blitzkampf, Immaterial and Missing Power, Wonderful World, Queen of Heart, Maribato, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Glove on Fight, Gleam of Force, E's Laf, Ragnagard, Art of Fighting 3, Street Fighter 3 2nd Impact.
- Games that are definitely NOT poverty:
- BlazBlue Central Fiction, BlazBlue CrossTag, Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2, Street Fighter 2 Turbo
RAW Paste Data