a guest Jun 25th, 2019 66 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- First off, let me start out by saying I am so proud of the guild for coming together to subdue the massive
- singularity that threatened to destroy Spinesreach, if not all of Sapience. Great job to each and every one
- of you.
- Just to reiterate the events that have happened over the past several weeks:
- Several weeks ago, there was a discovery that three enchantresses had found an aegis after diving into the
- vortex to the lost land of Kelesys. This aegis was covered in runes with glyphs. The enchantresses were trying
- to figure out how to harness the aegis with large amounts of diamond dust, which proved unsuccessful as it blew
- up. After it was suggested, ruby dust was used which stabilized the glyph. The enchantresses decided that they
- would research it further.
- The following week, an explosion was heard and felt throughout Spinesreach with smoke and fire to accompany
- that alerted the rest of Sapience. It was here that we found out three prisoners escaped from the Iron Maw,
- those three all holding our skills and having been locked up for treason for a very long time, and escaped from
- Spinesreach via portal.
- Upon further investigation, Jino, the gambling dealer that was arrested for theft a little over a month ago was
- found dead in the same cell. There were some anomalies with his body, the Archivist examined the body as fast
- as they could manage though it decayed very quickly. The theory they came up with was that he was not blown up
- with a singularity, but perhaps had all of the Shadow sucked from his being. When his body decomposed, he was nothing
- but air, water, and ash left from fire - a mix of mud, if you will.
- The next week, after the prison break, upon waking - my Shadow Mark ran cold and eventually turned my entire body
- cold. The Shadow Mark puts me closest to Czjetija and the Shadow Mother Herself, Ohslana. I thought for a short time
- that I may have contracted the Shadow Plague, until I just though I was going mad. I could smell a jungle, and heard
- a voice in my head speaking in Rajamalan with the word, 'Ati'. Emir, myself, Skiva, Mazzion, and the Warden all went together
- in search of jungles with Rajamalan. In Western Itzatl, my Mark compelled us to head to Farsai, which is where we stumbled
- upon the three escaped prisoners.
- From here, a battle started. We were able to subdue one of them, though the other two escaped via portal once more. We
- brought him back to the Iron Maw for questioning where he quickly necrosised. We felt a disturbance and found the other
- two escaped prisoners in the Citadel opening a massive singularity that threatened to wipe out Spinesreach at the least,
- potentially Sapience. Lord Severn appeared and tried His best to seal it, but it was so powerful it was eating away at
- His artifice. He made the only choice he could and anchored more Shadow into the prime to give the Sciomancers the power
- to help Him dismantle the singularity.
- Though we were successful in dismantling it, the Master Crystal became tainted with the Shadow that Lord Severn anchored
- to it, so our crystals as we knew them were no more. Instead, it is giving us shadowy versions. With the imbalance of Shadow,
- our spells were not working correctly, if at all.
- Something happened in Enorian, that I still do not have the majority of the details on - all I am aware of is that they
- pulled more pieces of each element except Earth into the Prime to try to sort out the imbalance. When/if I get more details,
- I will post the details of that.
- Last week, Nevithor called us to the guildhall as he had decided on our new way forward. With the overwhelming amount of
- Shadow at our disposal, that will be the only element that we focus on. We will no longer be using the Air or Earth elements
- in our spells. As I am sure you have seen, we have brand new skills and are all learning how to defend ourselves with them.
- A few things to note:
- - Woodcrafters are able to make staffs if you choose to use these as your weapon.
- - Forgers can make shortswords and croziers for you if you choose these as your weapon.
- - You will CAST CREATE FOCUS in front of the Master Crystal to form a focus crystal to embed in your welcome, giving you full
- access to your Shadow magic.
- - For bashing: Use Shadowprice and Fever until your Shadowprice runs out, then continue on with Fever. You can also use Orbital
- while bashing.
- We are all learning our new skills, so if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask over GT.
- With Shadow,
- Shadow Warden Tatia Vilandra-Seirath
RAW Paste Data