a guest Oct 21st, 2019 93 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- hashcat (v5.1.0-1403-g87022919) starting in benchmark mode...
- Benchmarking uses hand-optimized kernel code by default.
- You can use it in your cracking session by setting the -O option.
- Note: Using optimized kernel code limits the maximum supported password length.
- To disable the optimized kernel code in benchmark mode, use the -w option.
- /usr/local/share/hashcat/OpenCL/m02500-optimized.cl: Optimized kernel requested but not needed - falling back to pure kernel
- No devices found/left.
RAW Paste Data