- -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
- Hash: SHA512
- I am the operator of several exit nodes and would like to stay anonymous due to the nature of the given attacks.
- Since Thursday (05.11.2015 1800 UTC) I have seen large DDoS attacks on each of my exit nodes from a common /16 source.
- The attacks originate from UK.
- Dear DEAs and IAs,
- For each of them that you try to correlate and close down, there will be two new ones.
- Also, do you really think DNMs would run on exit nodes? That is just beyond stupid.
- Please stop, these attacks are getting really expensive and I'd like to spend this
- money on a nice movie with my girl rather than traffic just for your entertainment.
- -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
- -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
a guest Nov 9th, 2015 605 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data