Supreme Demon Lord App
a guest Jan 21st, 2019 80 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Supreme Demon Lord App
- -Byond Key: NihilisticBanana
- -IGN: Saku
- -Discord Name: NihilisticBanana
- -Race: Demon
- -Why do you want this race/rank/tech/item
- :I'm interested in playing a character that isn't all about fighting for a change, I think the idea of being a sort of "Behind the scenes mastermind" who's setting up all his pieces on the chess board so to speak might be an interesting and fun change for once. It be nice to actually get to focus on RP and creating unique and interesting events completely as opposed to having to balance that with fighting and training a ton.
- -How do you think you can improve RP with this race/rank/tech/item
- :I think my character can influence things in an interesting away, try and push forth a little more evil in the universe without truly revealing his hand or coming out and saying to the world "Hey I'm the demon lord" My goal with this character is a "Shadowy leader of an evil organization" type, I want to be in charge and pull all the strings without actually ever having to show my face or reveal who I am. I feel as though it might be a fun and interesting way to play the game and I without a doubt think I could create some interesting RP for other players that way.
- -Do you agree not to use this for OOC purposes?
- : Of course.
- -How experienced are you in roleplaying?
- : Extremely, I've been roleplaying for years both in DU and other games
- -Do you have any outside activities such as school/work that stops you from being on during times of the day
- : Sundays are the only days I should be truly busy, I should be able to play early mornings and the normal day, I think I just won't be able to play super late due to how I've been sleeping lately but that can always change.
- -Now I would like you to write me a roleplay involving the use or life of the race/rank/tech/item, it must be at least one paragraph of ten sentences. This roleplay will be IC and used on your character that you have already. If it does not fit your current character in anyway, then perhaps try to RP more until it does.
- Fire was what surrounded Saku the day he was born, Burning red hot fire formed in the bowels of hell reeking of sulfur and brimstone. Saku was born as the first child of hell itself, one of the first beings that would come to be known as demons with time. Saku was born with an intelligence akin to that of a human adult back in those days, however as is the case with all beings as they age he started to learn, His mind growing stronger as eons passed and he grew closer and closer to the role of divinity, Of course it was not only his mind which grew with age for his power grew as well with each and every soul that was damned to hell for living a wicked life, Their suffering both his duty and his way of thanking them for adding to my power. Saku of course now in the modern age is much different to how he was in those early days, truly living up to the expectations set for him as the ruler of all of hell.
- Saku was a dramatic sort, his personality being forged to be quite surprising and perhaps a bit ostentatious around those who met him in person, However, this was an event reserved to the unfortunate souls that were bound to hell itself. Saku may have put up a front of power mixed with foolishness in person however this was only a front, one would only need to watch and learn from his actions to see there was much more to this dark ruler of hell. Saku looked at the world of the living as a game, one which he was always thinking six moves ahead in, With a simple move of a pawn he could bring about the end of entire kingdoms, create choas all throughtout the land, and even cause the most pious followers of all that which is good bend knee. Saku was one to gain a sick pleasure from creating evil and corrupting the land of the living all while he could cause it to happen while having his breakfast in his castle. Saku didn't think the creation of evil in the world was a serious matter, to him it was no more than a game, one in which he was bound to forever play with the kais up in heaven.
- Saku often sent lesser demons who annoyed him up into checkpoint to cause a little chaos, He liked to kill two birds with one stone by messing with the order of the realm between the two realms as well as rid himself of the annoying pests he couldn't use for more diabolical plans, The honor of getting to create chaos in the mortal realm was reserved to the mortals themselves, admittedly perhaps the mortals in which Saku was able to gain control of and corrupt but mortals none the less. Saku enjoyed forcing those in the living realm to have to overcome impossible odds created through his own personal meddling, He didn't care if the ones who he granted power were able to win or lose against the forces of good, it was simply a matter of how long those he blessed with power were able to last. Saku could care less about the fate of the living realm or even the universe as a whole, the only thing mattering to him above all else was simply his own entertainment, his entertainment of course usually being born from the suffering of mortals or placing annoying headaches upon the Kais with great threats that endanger the universe.
- To people of the living realm, the idea of a demon lord, A devil so to speak is a force of ultimate evil in which brings everlasting suffering. Mortals see the existence of a "Satan" as something terrible and to be feared, This is something Saku had worked on for eons, the creation of an uncertain idea of an ultimate force of evil such as himself possibly existing and yet at the same time he has always shown enough restraint to prevent mortals from ever truly knowing the truth. Saku made sure he never allowed himself to be a true visible threat so that in the eyes of the kais he could remain a dark and powerful trickster who liked to stir up choas yet was still needed to keep the balance, Saku always made sure to go as far as he could with his evil deeds but not so far as to stir up the idea of his evil being too great for the universe to handle. Saku was simply playing a long game, however, for with every thousand random acts of evil, there was always at least one or two that had reason and meaning in a much greater plan for the future. Saku made sure to slowly influence the living realm and change the ways in which things could turn out in such small degrees over thousands of years that it could all go unnoticed and unseen. Saku didn't care of any balance, he was prideful and childish, desiring more than even what his great and powerful role provided him, Saku desired absolute chaos, suffering... Saku desired both heaven and hell being under his control and he had no doubt in his mind he could make as much happen, Saku only needed to be patient, perhaps just spend another hundred years or so finalizing his master plan so that he could finally finish where he started, so that he could finally move on ahead and actually win the game he has been playing since the dawn of time. Saku desired to soon enough, after a bit more meddling.. finally bring about the end of the universe as we know it and claim everything for himself.
RAW Paste Data