NODRA Manifesto I - Future Music
Jun 19th, 2019 (edited)
- MANIFESTO I
- "FUTURE MUSIC"
- we propose a BROADENING OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES of musicians and bands;
- ( musicianship is a complex aesthetic
- process which has transcended the
- art of sound )
- we encourage the OBLITERATION of gender roles and white heteropatriarchy in the future of the art.
- we call for a new frontier in THE REALM OF TANGIBLE EXPERIENCE.
- >> as the music industry lets go of physical media, it is
- time for the artists to tighten their grip and expand
- THE PHYSICAL LANGUAGE OF MUSICIANSHIP through
- invention, risk and soul power.
- >> too many bands perform without any nerve, mania,
- ingenuity -- offering little more to the audience than
- an unimaginative display of PUBLIC MASTURBATI0N.
- we encourage the use of EMOTIONAL IMAGING, SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING, and PHYSICAL REAL-LIFE EVENTS to generate new levels of engagement with reality.
- we acknowledge that the art of music has lost its power. although people still listen, music has a tremendously dampened impact on CULTURE and SOCIAL ENERGY. people feel this, people know this, yet people are confused.
- some have responded to THE DEATH OF MUSIC with the failed cult of revivalism, nostalgia, quasi-ressurectionism.
- NODRA UNDERSTANDS that there is only one solution in the future of the art: revenge.
- WE SEEK REVENGE upon the cultural structures that rob art of its power.
- WE WILL TRANSFORM AND REDUCE these structures.
- we are a CORROSIVE FORCE.
- we are a force of BEAUTY and INTELLIGENCE.
- we are a force of NATURE and FASHION.
- we stand in the interest of a NEW AGE OF SELF-AWARENESS.
- New Order Dragnet of Revenge Artists
- INSTAGRAM: @templeofnodra
- APPLE MUSIC: https://v.gd/KGWmT4
- SPOTIFY: https://v.gd/ymngve
Please, Sign In to add comment