a guest May 16th, 2018 97 Never
- # This is useful for repositories holding several stages of a same example, as some teachers do for their class examples.
- # This strategy is useful for showing different steps of the construction of a piece of software.
- # The problem is that if you have to change something in one of the initial branches, you have to rebase all following ones.
- # This script can help automate that process.
- # In my case the initial branch is named `inicioClaseHerencia`
- # And all dependent branches are named `punto1-...` to `punto#-...`, so they can be find with a pattern.
- for b in `gb --list "punto*"`; do
- gco $b;
- git rebase $old
- git push --all -f
RAW Paste Data