puchiedarcy Dec 28th, 2015 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Here are some information for your group:
- ARRIVAL: We will have extra airport shuttles running on the peak arrival days of Saturday and Sunday. Upon arrival please proceed to curb 2H outside baggage claim for shuttle pickup. For arrivals prior to this date, our shuttle will pick-up from curb 2H every 15 and 45 minutes after the hour from 4:15 am to 12:45am. If you are leaving between Monday, Jan 4th and Friday, Jan 8th, shuttle service will be available on a request basis. Upon arrival, please call the main hotel number at t 703-478-2900 and we will send our shuttle to pick-up at curb 2H.
- CHECK IN: Due to the large number of attendees, check-in will be a busy time period. In order to minimize any lenghty waits, we ask that each guest have a valid photo ID and credit card ready to present upon check-in. incidentals will be turned off in all Games Done Quick guest rooms. All outlet and gift shop charges must be paid by cash or credit card. Anyone wishing to pay cash for any portion of your sleeping room stay, must do so at check-in. We are unable to accept any cash payments upon check-out once charges have been posted to the credit cards on file. Please advise the front desk upon check-in if you wish to split your sleeping room charges between roommates. This must be done at check-in, not check-out. Please advise the hotel at or before check-in of any changes in planned lenght of stay to avoid a $50.00 early departure fee. The hotel does not offer currency exchange. Any international guests are encouraged to use the currency exchange available at the airport.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE: Breakfast is included in your sleeping room rate and will be served daily from 6am to 10 am in the Red Fox/Mosby room (located on the 3rd floor above the main lobby). Food Trucks-on site for lunch and dinner from the evening of Saturday Jan 2nd to the evening of Saturday, Jan 9th. Gift shop featuring beverages and snacks available in the main lobby from 7am to 10pm. Special discounted Games Done quick Express Menu available in the hotel Resturants along with a 15% discount on regular priced menu items (excluding alcohol). Each room will also receive a welcome packet at check-in with discount coupons for local resturants as well as delivery options. Daily shuttle service will be available to nearby shopping centers with grocery and drug stores along with resturants.
- DEPARTURE: Sunday Jan 10th, we ask for everyone's patience as this is the MAJOR departure date for the group. We will have several aiport shuttles running on a loop all day. Seats will be available on a first come, first serve basis beginning at 4am. Check-out is at noon. All other days airport shuttles will depart on the hour and half hour from 4am to 12:30am.
RAW Paste Data