Dengeki Fair 2020 SS
- Genesis Testament – A Certain Magical Index: I Still Want to Do a Summer Fair
- “Summer,” said Index, a girl in a white nun’s habit.
- No, scratch that description. She was a girl in a (wet and shiny) white school swimsuit made from synthetic fibers!
- “The blue ocean, the oppressively bright sun, and the scorching hot sand. Ohhh, we just have to do some watermelon splitting, Touma!”
- “I get wanting to eat watermelon and I very much appreciate the swimsuit, but you can’t just force this to happen!! It’s December in the middle of winter break and we were just doing a Christmas story!! I mean, those fancy girls look like they have presents! It took us around 50 volumes to get here, but you expect me to believe we just skipped straight to midsummer!?”
- “Who said this was Japan’s summer break?”
- “Huh? So the displacement was spatial, not temporal!? Are you saying I was dragged to the Southern Hemisphere at some point!?”
- “Heh heh heh. Are you sure that’s the only possibility?”
- “Wait, it’s even further than that? Like outside the solar system!? Are we introducing terraforming to the worldbuilding now!?”
- “Maybe, maybe not.”
- “Hold on. Could I actually be in a secret District 24 located deep below Academy City? Are there even any clues around here? Where the hell am I!?”
RAW Paste Data