Why DarkHunt is not avalible on Chromium Based Browsers
- There are few reasons why DarkHunt isn't available for Chrome right now:
- 1. Google charges $5 for creating a Chrome Developer account. I know 5$ isn't much, but right now I'm not able to pay for that. Sorry.
- 2. I don't want to support Chrome and Chromium-based browsers. Using a code base developed by a gigantic ad corporation for every browser on the market is not good for the internet. Also, I don't support spyware.
- 3. DarkHunt is still in beta. Maybe after it leaves Beta it will be available for Chromium browsers as well. Again, no promises.
- But, if you want to install DarkHunt now, you can download it from my file server, extract, and install it using developer mode on chrome://extensions (Install unpacked).
- Download DarkHunt.zip [4.49KB]: http://storage.hexandcube.tk/files/software/DarkHunt.zip
RAW Paste Data