Darkgenerallord Feb 22nd, 2019 84 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- “You take fliers, I take ground?” one Skitter asked the other.
- “Mm-hmm,” the other Skitter grunted her reply.
- “Have to share, be smart about this one. Grue, hang back. She might try pulling something,” Skitter One ordered. “Harder to make a counter-plan against bugs.”
- > Scourge 19.1
- “You leave Steph alone!” the fat clone bellowed.
- The words caught me off guard as much as the fact that he’d seen the attack. He charged, and I swiftly backed up, bringing my weapons to the ready.
- He didn’t come after me. He stopped by ‘Steph’, the one-legged clone with the fatal throat wound.
- “You care about her?” I asked.
- “She’s Steph,” he said.
- “I… what?” My train of thought was interrupted further by the snarling and gnashing of Bentley fighting the clones. One tried to break away from the group to come after me, but Bentley caught him, striking him flat against the ground with both front paws, like how a cat might pounce on a mouse.
- “She’s Steph. She’s Steph. Of course I care. Fucking bugs!” He lashed out with one arm, as if he could hurt the swarm, drive them away. His arms folded around the clone-Steph.
- I pulled the attacking bugs away, leaving only enough to track his movements. I wasn’t sure I wanted to open up a line of dialogue, but my conscience couldn’t afford to let me not. “But… what about the person she was beating up? You don’t care about the real Steph?”
- “Ignored me. Looked down on me because I was fat. Fuck her,” he spoke with such force that my bugs could feel the spit flying from his mouth.
- “She’s still Steph, isn’t she?”
- “Bitch. Brushing me off. Made it so we were friends, not boyfriend and girlfriend. Bitch,” he said.
- He let the mutant-clone Steph drop limp to the ground, clenched and unclenched a fist. “Fuck her. Fuck you for killing Steph.”
- Queen 18.8
RAW Paste Data