a guest Feb 15th, 2017 786 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- From Data Compliance <email@example.com>
- Dear Sir or Madam,
- In order to begin processing your request in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, we require from you:
- 1) A copy of valid photo ID and two recent bank statements or utility bills to confirm your identity.
- 2) A GBP £10 fee, payable in one of the following ways.
- a. By bank transfer to:
- Company name: SCL Elections Ltd.
- Bank account number: 86165433
- Sort code: 20-67-59
- SWIFT: BARCGB22
- IBAN: GB82 BARC 20675986165433
- b. By check to:
- SCL Elections Ltd.
- 55 New Oxford Street
- London, WC1A 1BS
- United Kingdom
- Note that you are required to submit the £10 fee and proof of ID directly to SCL Elections who is Cambridge Analytica’s agent for the purposes of DPA requests.
- Please remember to include your name and purpose of the payment.
- Thank you for your continuing cooperation,
- Data Compliance Team
RAW Paste Data