THE DARK HOUR
- There comes a moment where at times
- I think about one thing and one thing
- The thought of me just ending my life
- is as difficult as living.
- When I'm on stage, I always have an air
- of positivity as soon as I leave
- However, what I feel internally isn't
- always such from the external shell.
- As soon as I finish the final act of
- my performance and head home, all I can
- think about is if I gave it my all.
- I honestly can't decipher if I'm doing
- things by the book or following onto a
- path of carelessness (like certain
- This is where my sanity is breached!
- This is where I find myself asking should
- I continue to hang onto life or jump into
- the rabbit hole they call death.
- I don't care anymore.
- Just leave me to die.