DDWRT Kong vs BrainSlayer ( BS ) builds.
- Differences between kong and BrainSlayer builds are:
- -Builds receive additional testing before upload
- -Builds can be upgraded through commandline tool ddup (currently only northstar). See: ddup --help
- -Builds and packages are cryptographically signed in order to verify authenticity
- -Builds sometimes contain hotfixes that are not yet included in regular builds until a universal solution has been developed
- -Builds contain a tool called bootstrap that installs a package manager called opkg in order to install additional features.