Rise and Shine
NotoriousTBD Nov 1st, 2017 (edited) 844 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The camp was quiet. Not a peep dared disturb the pre-dawn stillness of the tents, save for that of the new guy. The Rookie. The Swordsman. Fresh Meat. So inevitably, as the first light of dawn crept over the camp, a peculiar figure crept through the flap of his tent. Sliding along the floor, an amorphous blob of deep purple came to a halt in front of his shirtless, sleeping form. Tendrils began to emerge from the blob, twisting and waving about, soon taking the form of a beautiful woman. Long hair and shapely arms, her body had a nearly translucent quality such that a small orb could clearly be seen floating within her ample bosom. Her core, matching her magenta eyes, seemed to pulse as her expression changed to a mischievous smirk. The ends of her hair quickly morphed into long tendrils and began to seep about the sleeping Swordsman.
- "Here's Nurse Deidra, ready to give you your morning check-up," she whispered.
- When the Swordsman first arrived at the camp--stained in blood and barely breathing on Death's doorstep--she was responsible for mending his broken body. By the time he finally awoke--she, sadly, wasn't personally present for the occasion--she had already fallen in love with the visage of this strong, stoic warrior. Now, she took it upon herself to ensure that her work was holding up, and insisted on these morning examinations, whether or not her charge was fully aware. She placed the palm of her hand against his chest, feeling its movements through her gelatinous form, and smiled with the knowledge that her patient's breathing was strong and un-restrained. Then, with a sudden shudder, she began to slip into a gentle, almost trance-like state as she picked-up on his heartbeat.
- Deidra was a Dark Slime, a type of monster of the slime family, boasting high intelligence and magical power to go along with the bizarre morphology typical of her kin. Having no internal structure of her own, save for her core--another feature unique to her species--she was absolutely fascinated by the physiology of other beings. Perhaps because she was a monster infused with the power of a succubus, she was particularly intrigued--enamored even--with the simple palpitations of the heart. In her eyes, there was no perceptible feature that better encapsulated the health, vitality, and emotion of a human male than that repetitive sound: lubdub, lubdub, lubdub. She bent down closer to the Swordsman, laying her chest atop his so that she could more closely feel those pulsations against her core. Her eyes closed as she envisioned him waking up and greeting her with kind words and a smiling face.
- A sudden shift in the almost-hypnotic beat awoke Deidra from her stupor. She took a moment to reconfirm her patient was still fast asleep. She smiled, surmising that the interruption was caused by something unrelated to her actions; she was free to continue. Several more tendrils emerged from her form, one of which quickly retrieved a small glass bottle from a nearby crate. Through a dexterous process of tightening and twisting, she easily broke the seal on the vessel. A subtle, milky aroma began wafting through the tent as she wrapped herself further around the dark-haired man. Slipping another tendril beneath him, she eased him up and brought the bottle to his lips.
- "Time for your breakfast."
- The Swordsman's eyes snapped open as the cool liquid flowed over his lips. Some went down his throat the wrong way, causing him to spasm and bringing on a violent fit of coughing. The rest spilt on his chest, resulting in an unpleasant, sticky sensation.
- "Dammit, Dee!" he said through a cough. "I told you to cut that out."
- "Aww. Would you prefer a more natural approach?" She gave a willfully innocent smile as her tendril engulfed the bottle, siphoning the milk up through her body where it began to accumulate in her rapidly expanding chest.
- "I said no! Now let me--argh!"
- In spite of his protests, the Slime quickly placed one arm on the struggling man's chest and forced him back to the ground. She brought her other arm up to his face--placing a single finger across his lips as her body began flowing all around him.
- "Doctor's orders! You need more rest. But don't worry..." Her misty eyes betrayed the innocence of her voice.
- "I can help you relax."
- Her feminine form straddled his chest while the amorphous base continued to flow around him. It enveloped his exposed backside and began to worm its way into his underclothes, a soothing coolness emanating from wherever it touched his skin. He found it difficult to continue his struggles against such an alien--but not entirely unpleasant--sensation. Hardening and softening, the strange substance started kneading his shoulders. The magenta orb pulsed again as Deidra let out a giggle, and a feeling of calm began to overtake the Swordsman's mind. His thoughts grew dim and his movements grew sluggish. Tension slipped out and his eyelids slipped closed. Something cool brushed against his cheek, and he felt a slight, cool, pressure on part of his chest.
- "Breath in...and out"
- The Swordsman found himself listening to the voice, inhaling and exhaling as it commanded. The coolness on his chest shifted to another spot.
- "Breath in...and out""
- Again, this Swordsman followed the voice's directions, and again the coolness changed location.
- "Breath in...and out"
- The rhythm was soothing, and aided by the gentle caresses he could feel all over.
- "In...and out."
- "In...and out."
- "In...and out."
- "In...and out."
- "Are you enjoying this?"
- The Swordsman had no way of telling how long he lay there, enveloped by the Dark Slime. Not that he honestly cared. He could hardly remember a time he had been so at peace. He had only lived amongst these monsters for a few days, but each moment seemed to be a struggle against their bottomless lust and rampant nymphomania. And if that woman were to continue to pursue her goals...he felt the need to treasure any moment of respite he was granted, all but certain his future would be filled with more hardship than his past had ever been. Just thinking about it brought him dread. Uncertainty began to swirl once more through his mind, and his heart began to harden.
- "If you...wanted," Deidra's voice chimed in softly, interrupting the growing storm.
- "We could..."
- A ripple passed through her form, and the Swordsman felt tingles against his skin.
- "Uhhh...uuuhh...I...I need."
- The ripples continued to grow. Opening his eyes, the Swordsman noticed an odd texture developing in Deidra's form. Something seemed to be bubbling up as anxiety returned anew to gnaw away at the Swordsman's peace of mind.
- "You...to me..."
- There was a growing change in her movements. Her body began to pulse and prod, jabbing at his sensitive spots. His chest and his sides; the nape of his neck and his inner thighs. Placing her slime on each side of his head, she whispered directly into his ears now:
- "Give it to me."
- The Swordsman gasped and shuddered as Deidra clamped down on his member, painfully hard now that he noticed it. Her entire body began moving to stroke, tease, and kiss his flesh wherever it could. He began to struggle, trying desperately to escape this honey trap before he was completely consumed, but it was no use. Her gyrations grew in speed and her ministrations multiplied in intensity. This wasn't just lust, the Swordsman understood, this was hunger. The monsters of the current age fed on the life force of humans, and the most reliable source of that energy stood towering between his thighs, recently liberated from his underpants.
- "Whaaah! What is!? This is!?"
- Her movements grew more and more frantic. Her slime twisted and swirled about the Swordsman's rod.
- "Ah! Ah! Ah!"
- Her expression dripped with euphoria and ecstasy beyond her control.
- "Too much! It's too much! I'm! I'm! AAAAHHH!!"
- For a moment, the Swordsman wondered if something was wrong. And then it ended. The Dark Slime's form suddenly collapsed into a pool of gel, the slime core floating at the top. Somehow, the Swordsman had held out. He stood up and promptly tucked his still-hard shaft back into his underpants. Looking over the sorry state of his tent, his bed, his underclothes, and his own body, he decided to begin his day with a quick bath in a nearby stream.
RAW Paste Data