a guest Oct 18th, 2019 74 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- > avahi-resolve-host-name raspberrypi.local
- raspberrypi.local fe80::fe02:b8dd:c60d:66ec
- > ssh email@example.com
- ssh: Could not resolve hostname raspberrypi.local: Name or service not known
- > ssh pi@[fe80::fe02:b8dd:c60d:66ec]
- zsh: no matches found: pi@[fe80::fe02:b8dd:c60d:66ec]
- > ssh pi@fe80::fe02:b8dd:c60d:66ec%enp5s0f3u4i1
- The authenticity of host 'fe80::fe02:b8dd:c60d:66ec%enp5s0f3u4i1 (fe80::fe02:b8dd:c60d:66ec%enp5s0f3u4i1)' can't be
- ECDSA key fingerprint is SHA256:Tdal/ktq8ZW/qQvWQefyiUWU9qhty9C3T6sJBj+paY4.
- Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no/[fingerprint])? yes
- Warning: Permanently added 'fe80::fe02:b8dd:c60d:66ec%enp5s0f3u4i1' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
- Linux raspberrypi 4.19.75+ #1270 Tue Sep 24 18:38:54 BST 2019 armv6l
- The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;
- the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
- individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.
- Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
- permitted by applicable law.
- SSH is enabled and the default password for the 'pi' user has not been changed.
- This is a security risk - please login as the 'pi' user and type 'passwd' to set a new password.
- pi@raspberrypi:~ $
RAW Paste Data