a guest Jan 11th, 2019 52 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I joined Aeria Games/Grand Fantasia in 2010.
- My name is Tobias, I'm 19 years old, I got my highschool diploma (The german equivalent) in summer 2017. In my freetime, I love to play MMOs.
- Beside playing MMOs, I love to play soccer and chill with my friends. I'm normally a very quiet guy and ignore everything involving drama, you can't provoke me easy.
- For me, a GS is person who can help with questions or bugs, before I go to the CMs and take their time.
- I want to be a GS because I love this game and wish help to the community (especially the German community since there hasn't been a German GS in a long time).
- I've helped people with questions in WorldChat or doing MQs for Dungeons. I've also helped with Quests or Quest items.
- A new event like Hide & Seek or a PvP event
- First I would tell them to check if their back isn't full then otherwise I tell them to Auto sort to double check if they got the item or not. I'd also tell them to check their sprite bag.
- Tuesday at 3:30am server time
- In order to accept these quests, you must have a lover and be above level 20+ and completed all 3 Quests from:
- 1. NPC Royal Lieutenant Jessica which will require them to kill the boss Rubis in Prarie Cave to collect a drop.
- 2. NPC Magic Academy Dean Edward (completing the patience quests which comes in 3 parts while receiving a debuff from 30mins/60mins/120mins).
- 3. NPC Iron Stone Association Leader Stan where you have to buy the Dull gem for 1,000g to complete this quest.
- After all quests are done you can complete the quest "Test of Love" by Merlin. After this quests will receive an item called "Eternal Bond Essence" and 4 Titels:
- 1.Courageous Romance
- 2.Enduring Romance
- 3.Hopeful Romance
- 4.Eternal Bond.
- Now you are able to marry your ingame lover with the required item!
- First I would tell them to tell me the names of the players who harass them and I would pm and ask them to leave the person alone.
- Second I would tell the person to change channels, since PK only happens on the PvP channel.
- It depends on what the question is, if it's about an item where it drops I would tell them to look at Grand fantasia Database or Wiki.
- If the question is about quests, I would ask friends or tell them to write a ticket when a quest/item is bugged.
- This also depends how they're arguing, when they argue normally with no offensive talk, it would be okay for me; but when it takes too
- seriously, I would tell them to leave it at Party/Guild/Whisper chat and not take it to World chat, otherwise I would mute them for some mins to calm down.
- Its forbbiden and is bannable for the players.
- Thanks for giving me a chance to get a GS and have a nice day o/ ~Tobi
RAW Paste Data