Advertisement
Guest User

Log #1

a guest
Dec 23rd, 2011
250
Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
  1. [19:00] <Chaser> ok ladies and gent, lets begin a meeting shall we?
  2. [19:00] <Chitalian> AND START
  3. [19:00] <@troisnyxetienne> It is midnight UTC.
  4. [19:00] <Chaser> 7 EST
  5. [19:00] <@troisnyxetienne> Yes.
  6. [19:00] <Chitalian> Okay
  7. [19:00] <Chainoffire> yep
  8. [19:00] <HikariKH> Please
  9. [19:00] <Chitalian> I remind you all of the agenda.
  10. [19:00] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Let's start
  11. [19:00] <Darkheart3> sounds good
  12. [19:00] <Chitalian> THE AGENDA
  13. [19:00] <LightRoxas> yep
  14. [19:00] <Chitalian> THE AGENDA
  15. [19:00] <Chitalian> The combining of Staffs
  16. [19:00] <Chitalian> Merging article content
  17. [19:00] <Chitalian> Includes the use of tabbed subpages
  18. [19:00] <Chitalian> Images and renders
  19. [19:00] <Chitalian> Fusing policies
  20. [19:00] <Chitalian> Template and other general issues regarding coding
  21. [19:00] <Chitalian> Includes Main Page revamp
  22. [19:00] <Chitalian> Combining Forums
  23. [19:00] <Chitalian> Walkthrough space
  24. [19:00] <LegoAlchristmas> Yay I'm here
  25. [19:00] <@troisnyxetienne> Alright.
  26. [19:00] <LightRoxas> hi lego
  27. [19:00] <Chitalian> I guess we talk about Staff first, then.
  28. [19:00] <Chaser> lets start from the top: Staff
  29. [19:01] == The17m|Shleep has changed nick to The17master
  30. [19:01] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> ShardofTruth, are you with us?
  31. [19:01] <@ShardofTruth> yes
  32. [19:01] == KRCCFNF [a6d88229@gateway/web/freenode/ip.166.216.130.41] has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  33. [19:01] == Sora_ [5205e28e@gateway/web/freenode/ip.82.5.226.142] has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  34. [19:01] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Just in time
  35. [19:01] <Darkheart3> late
  36. [19:01] <Chitalian> And, here's Inex.
  37. [19:01] <Chitalian> So, Staff.
  38. [19:01] <Chaser> by 1 min
  39. [19:01] <Chitalian> There's two options: merge them together or pick a new one from scratch.
  40. [19:01] <LegoAlchristmas> I vote merge.
  41. [19:01] <Chainoffire> merge
  42. [19:01] <LightRoxas> I vote pick new
  43. [19:01] <@troisnyxetienne> I vote merge.
  44. [19:02] <Infinitimas> merge.
  45. [19:02] <MasterVantius> merge
  46. [19:02] <HikariKH> Merge
  47. [19:02] <RoxasXIIILK> merge
  48. [19:02] <@maggosh> I vote merge.
  49. [19:02] <Sox|Simba> merge them, there arent enough people to draw from, we'd just be reelecting the same people
  50. [19:02] <Darkheart3> new, if we merge they'll be too many
  51. [19:02] <The17master> Merge
  52. [19:02] <@ShardofTruth> merge
  53. [19:02] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> merge
  54. [19:02] <KRCCFNF> I will be home in about twelve minutes... Im on my phone right now.
  55. [19:02] <LegoAlchristmas> LightRoxas.
  56. [19:02] <Chaser> bandwagin merge
  57. [19:02] <Chaser> *bandwagon
  58. [19:02] <Sora_> Picking new would surely mean dumping one yes?
  59. [19:02] <LegoAlchristmas> THere is an overwhelming number against you.
  60. [19:02] <Kyo|Razor> merge
  61. [19:02] <Chainoffire> how many staff do we have from each site?
  62. [19:02] <Chitalian> Wait, are we voting on this? :P
  63. [19:02] <KRCCFNF> But you guys can start if you want
  64. [19:02] <LightRoxas> i can yrll lol
  65. [19:02] <@troisnyxetienne> Yes, Chitalian.
  66. [19:02] <LegoAlchristmas> I would like to say thathis is unanimous.
  67. [19:02] == KRCCFNF [a6d88229@gateway/web/freenode/ip.166.216.130.41] has quit [Client Quit]
  68. [19:02] <LegoAlchristmas> But why do you feel we should NOT merge?
  69. [19:02] <Chitalian> I'd say pick new, but sure.
  70. [19:02] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> merge of staff seems to be mostly wanted
  71. [19:02] <LightRoxas> too many staffers
  72. [19:02] <Sox|Simba> everyone who voted against merge, why?
  73. [19:03] <Chaser> 6 active admin on .net and 3 admin on wikia
  74. [19:03] <LegoAlchristmas> That's all?
  75. [19:03] <LightRoxas> mostly, yes
  76. [19:03] <Darkheart3> because, if we pick new, they'll be too many staff
  77. [19:03] <Chitalian> Well, there's people on both sides who frankly don't deserve the position for the merged wiki.
  78. [19:03] <Sora_> but if we use the KHWiki.net as the main wiki, then we'd get almost no traffic, surely?
  79. [19:03] <LegoAlchristmas> Well.
  80. [19:03] <@troisnyxetienne> Question —
  81. [19:03] <LegoAlchristmas> Chitty.
  82. [19:03] <LegoAlchristmas> Who.
  83. [19:03] <Chitalian> Plus, there's some people who aren't staffers who do deserve the position.
  84. [19:03] <@troisnyxetienne> Is there a cap on the number of staff if we merge?
  85. [19:03] <LegoAlchristmas> Who do you feel does not deserve to be admin.,
  86. [19:03] <@maggosh> *ahem*
  87. [19:03] <Chaser> 2 mods on .net and 5 on wikia
  88. [19:03] <LightRoxas> exactly
  89. [19:03] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Not really, Trois
  90. [19:03] <@maggosh> Wiki currently has a staff compliment of 8.
  91. [19:03] <@troisnyxetienne> Well, if there were....
  92. [19:03] <Chitalian> Who do I feel doesn't deserve it?
  93. [19:03] <LegoAlchristmas> Yes.
  94. [19:03] <@maggosh> As does .net
  95. [19:03] <Chitalian> Can I say it without getting in trouble or being judged?
  96. [19:04] <@troisnyxetienne> Then it would justify the whole merging process, but I suggest we be honest on this matter.
  97. [19:04] <LightRoxas> sure
  98. [19:04] <@troisnyxetienne> Yes, Chitalian.
  99. [19:04] <@troisnyxetienne> I assure you.
  100. [19:04] <Infinitimas> As do I.
  101. [19:04] <Chitalian> ENX on .net and LA/CLC on The Keyhole.
  102. [19:04] <Chaser> I say LA and CLC
  103. [19:04] <@maggosh> Since I am an admin on both Wikis, the combined staff would be 15.
  104. [19:04] <LegoAlchristmas> Which LA are we talking about here.
  105. [19:04] <LegoAlchristmas> .-.
  106. [19:04] <Sora_> Can someone tell me what happens if we merge? Would Wikia just get turned into a fan site?
  107. [19:04] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> LegendAqua
  108. [19:04] <Chitalian> Not you LA.
  109. [19:04] <Sox|Simba> LegendAqua = LA
  110. [19:04] <LegoAlchristmas> Oh.
  111. [19:04] <Chainoffire> why?
  112. [19:04] <Infinitimas> I had no idea LA was an admin.
  113. [19:04] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> You're Lego
  114. [19:04] <Chaser> we still love you
  115. [19:04] <Chitalian> Sora, I swear to god...
  116. [19:05] <@troisnyxetienne> I thought Wikia was already the fan-ish half of the wiki?
  117. [19:05] <Sox|Simba> ..LA's a mod
  118. [19:05] <@troisnyxetienne> Also,
  119. [19:05] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> LA is a mod on probabtion
  120. [19:05] <@maggosh> The way I see it, the number of mods and admins would be evened out.
  121. [19:05] <Infinitimas> I see
  122. [19:05] == Pea|KHFM [~pea14733@ppp-110-168-79-43.revip5.asianet.co.th] has quit [Read error: Connection reset by peer]
  123. [19:05] <Sora_> Thanks for answering my question...
  124. [19:05] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> What maggosh said
  125. [19:05] * Darkheart3 agrees with Chitalian
  126. [19:05] <Chitalian> However, again, there's other people who deserve the position.
  127. [19:05] <Chaser> As if?
  128. [19:05] <Chitalian> Kyo on The Keyhole, Inex and Asif on .net
  129. [19:05] <Darkheart3> LA/CLC/ENX = NO
  130. [19:05] <LightRoxas> as if comes to mind
  131. [19:05] <Sox|Simba> Sora_ your question is already answered in the forums
  132. [19:05] <@maggosh> Upon merge, there would be 8 admin, 7 mods.
  133. [19:06] <Darkheart3> too many
  134. [19:06] <@maggosh> I honestly believe that to be a reasonable number.
  135. [19:06] <Chainoffire> can i ask why those certain people dont deserve to be staff?
  136. [19:06] <@troisnyxetienne> Eight admins and seven mods should be alright, although one more mod might be good.
  137. [19:06] <Chitalian> Considering .net's lack of mods
  138. [19:06] <Chaser> what about FinalRest?
  139. [19:06] <Chitalian> and The Keyhole's lack of admins
  140. [19:06] <Infinitimas> Remember:
  141. [19:06] <Chaser> she still mod, even if she inactive
  142. [19:06] <Infinitimas> The more mods/admins,
  143. [19:06] <@maggosh> The two compliment each other.
  144. [19:06] <Infinitimas> the harder it will be to communicate
  145. [19:06] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Well, so, Chit, you basically suggest we remove those 3 and those other 3?
  146. [19:06] <Infinitimas> to each other.
  147. [19:06] <LegoAlchristmas> That's a good question.
  148. [19:06] <Darkheart3> FinalRest is inactive until xmas is over
  149. [19:06] <LegoAlchristmas> What about the inactive/retired admins/mods?
  150. [19:06] <@troisnyxetienne> Infinitimas — now, this is where we get in.
  151. [19:06] <Chitalian> I don't want to "remove" anyone.
  152. [19:06] <Chainoffire> can i ask why those certain people dont deserve to be staff?
  153. [19:06] <Chitalian> Which is why I'm all for a re-election.
  154. [19:06] <Sora_> Theres no point in having 15 staff members for one site
  155. [19:06] <@troisnyxetienne> The whole point of us being admins is not for us to remain high up.
  156. [19:06] <Sora_> thats ridiculous
  157. [19:06] <@troisnyxetienne> It's to communicate with people.
  158. [19:07] <Chitalian> CLC and ENX both show un-leaderlike qualities.
  159. [19:07] <@troisnyxetienne> If we can't do that, then really, no matter how hard we try to elect new staff, it won't work.
  160. [19:07] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> I agree
  161. [19:07] <Chitalian> While LegendAqua has been a mod for less than a week.
  162. [19:07] <Chainoffire> and LA?
  163. [19:07] <Sox|Simba> anyone have an approx count of registered users between the two wikis?
  164. [19:07] <Infinitimas> I see.
  165. [19:07] <Chainoffire> i see
  166. [19:07] <Chitalian> Wait
  167. [19:07] <Chaser> I know she on break, but her position on staff
  168. [19:07] <Sox|Simba> active, that is
  169. [19:07] <Chitalian> I can get it for .net
  170. [19:07] <Chitalian> http://www.khwiki.net/Special:ActiveUsers
  171. [19:07] <LegoAlchristmas> GIve here a chance to break.
  172. [19:07] <LegoAlchristmas> T*her
  173. [19:07] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> She did a pretty damn good job
  174. [19:07] <LegoAlchristmas> y*HER
  175. [19:07] <LegoAlchristmas> *****HER
  176. [19:08] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> I dont see why she doesnt deserve the position
  177. [19:08] <Chitalian> LA?
  178. [19:08] <Chainoffire> same here
  179. [19:08] <RoxasXIIILK> Tru
  180. [19:08] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> I meant FR
  181. [19:08] <Darkheart3> uh, who are we talking about?
  182. [19:08] <Chitalian> I want to see how she interacts between the 2 wikis.
  183. [19:08] <Darkheart3> oh
  184. [19:08] <Chitalian> Ah, okay.
  185. [19:08] <Chitalian> But again
  186. [19:08] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> LA is a he
  187. [19:08] <Infinitimas> 3670
  188. [19:08] <Darkheart3> ?
  189. [19:08] <LightRoxas> final rest deserves the position
  190. [19:08] <Chitalian> We don't know how they interact between the 2 wikis.
  191. [19:08] <Infinitimas> 3670 with mainspace edits over 100
  192. [19:08] <Chitalian> Yeah, FR is okay with me.
  193. [19:09] <LegoAlchristmas> Really?
  194. [19:09] <LightRoxas> she has good ethic
  195. [19:09] <LegoAlchristmas> .-.
  196. [19:09] <MasterVantius> well are both site going to be one overarching site with one serving one purpose and the other another? If so we needd the mods for both then
  197. [19:09] <Darkheart3> FR has interacted between both wikis before
  198. [19:09] <Sora_> FR doesn't actuallyy do much though
  199. [19:09] <Darkheart3> i say FR remains mod
  200. [19:09] <Chitalian> But still, I'm for the re-election because we get to choose who BOTH communities would like to be their leaders.
  201. [19:09] <Sora_> unlike LegendAqua
  202. [19:09] <LegoAlchristmas> The old wikia will become a fansite.
  203. [19:09] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Sora, she's on vacations
  204. [19:09] <Darkheart3> inactive until xmas is over
  205. [19:09] <Sora_> but even before that what did she really do?
  206. [19:09] <@troisnyxetienne> Lego: I thought that was the case from the forums? Or was it not? o.O
  207. [19:09] <Darkheart3> alot
  208. [19:09] <Chaser> I feel LA we better as a mod/admin on wikia if it goes fan site
  209. [19:09] <Chitalian> If we just squished the staff together, we'd have people one community wouldn't like, and stuff like that.
  210. [19:09] <Chaser> *will go
  211. [19:09] <Chainoffire> i thought the "old wikia" is already a fansite
  212. [19:09] <Chitalian> ._.
  213. [19:09] <@troisnyxetienne> Exactly.
  214. [19:09] <@troisnyxetienne> Guys.
  215. [19:09] <Chaser> goes more fan site
  216. [19:09] <LightRoxas> yeah, if we reelect
  217. [19:09] <Chitalian> Guys, really...?
  218. [19:10] <@troisnyxetienne> GUYS.
  219. [19:10] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> its a less extrict encyclopedia.
  220. [19:10] <@troisnyxetienne> SLIGHT DIVERSION.
  221. [19:10] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> not a fansite.
  222. [19:10] <Chitalian> LISTEN TO TNE
  223. [19:10] <Chainoffire> i see, thank you
  224. [19:10] <@troisnyxetienne> Wikia was supposed to be a fansite from the forums that we had decided upon.
  225. [19:10] <LightRoxas> then we can get the people to vote for who they want
  226. [19:10] <@troisnyxetienne> .net was supposed to be the ACTUAL wiki.
  227. [19:10] <RPGblade0|VX> Ok, sorry. My parents took over the computer for the past 10 minutes >_>
  228. [19:10] <Darkheart3> go on
  229. [19:10] <LegoAlchristmas> Let me explain.
  230. [19:10] <@troisnyxetienne> Go on.
  231. [19:10] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Go ahead
  232. [19:10] <LegoAlchristmas> The old wikia was INTENDED to become a fansite.
  233. [19:10] <Darkheart3> yup
  234. [19:10] <LegoAlchristmas> But the administration didn't do that.
  235. [19:10] <RPGblade0|VX> Yes.
  236. [19:10] <Chainoffire> why?
  237. [19:11] <HikariKH> ^
  238. [19:11] <LegoAlchristmas> They diverted to an encycolpedia, only more "fan-friendly".
  239. [19:11] <RoxasXIIILK> They did nothing :P
  240. [19:11] <Chaser> we ''tried'' to make it fan site
  241. [19:11] <LegoAlchristmas> Because I was a lazy, selfish bastard.
  242. [19:11] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> And then I took over, practically
  243. [19:11] <LegoAlchristmas> And Dan was inactive.
  244. [19:11] <LegoAlchristmas> I can't speak for maggosh.
  245. [19:11] <LegoAlchristmas> So we inducted new admins.
  246. [19:11] <LegoAlchristmas> And they made the site an encyclopedia.
  247. [19:11] <Chainoffire> dan = maggosh?
  248. [19:11] <@troisnyxetienne> No.
  249. [19:11] <Chitalian> =.=
  250. [19:11] <@troisnyxetienne> Dan is Dan da Man36.
  251. [19:11] <@troisnyxetienne> Sigh.
  252. [19:11] <LegoAlchristmas> dan = Dandaman12
  253. [19:11] <HikariKH> =.=
  254. [19:11] <Darkheart3> Dan = Dan
  255. [19:11] <Chaser> and theory name space kinda die
  256. [19:11] <LegoAlchristmas> or something like that
  257. [19:11] <@maggosh> I was preoccupied with registering for college.
  258. [19:11] <LegoAlchristmas> 36, that's right.
  259. [19:11] <Chainoffire> okay
  260. [19:11] <LegoAlchristmas> UNfortunately.
  261. [19:11] <Chaser> chain is new, he doesn tknow who dan
  262. [19:11] <Chitalian> Can we get back to staff now?
  263. [19:11] <LegoAlchristmas> That was such a good idea.
  264. [19:12] <@troisnyxetienne> Yes, Chitalian.
  265. [19:12] <LegoAlchristmas> We are on staff.
  266. [19:12] <@troisnyxetienne> Staff.
  267. [19:12] <@maggosh> Back to the topic.
  268. [19:12] <Chitalian> I believe in a reelection because BOTH COMMUNITIES get to pick their leaders.
  269. [19:12] <Darkheart3> Staff sound good
  270. [19:12] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Most of us agreed on a merge.
  271. [19:12] <LightRoxas> with a merge tho
  272. [19:12] <LightRoxas> there are people disliked
  273. [19:12] <@troisnyxetienne> Yes, and mainly because a lot of us were on Wikia precedently.
  274. [19:12] <LightRoxas> by both communities
  275. [19:12] <RoxasXIIILK> Each community I believe would just pick each of their own ppl to be honest
  276. [19:12] <@troisnyxetienne> Some of the people who were in the Keyhole...
  277. [19:12] <@troisnyxetienne> Knew the admins from .net.
  278. [19:12] <@troisnyxetienne> At least, the older members.
  279. [19:12] <@troisnyxetienne> Not the newer ones.
  280. [19:13] <@maggosh> LightRoxas: Please put what you're trying to say into one whole line instead of splitting it up.
  281. [19:13] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Like me and Soxra.
  282. [19:13] <Chaser> and me and roxas
  283. [19:13] <Darkheart3> if it was to be a reelection, i would equally vote for .net and .wikia
  284. [19:13] <Chitalian> or me, or me :P
  285. [19:13] <@troisnyxetienne> Yes, case in point.
  286. [19:13] == Asif [c9cd5eb4@gateway/web/freenode/ip.201.205.94.180] has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  287. [19:13] <@ErryK> I'd like a reelection.
  288. [19:13] <Chitalian> YES
  289. [19:13] <Chitalian> ASIFS HERE
  290. [19:13] <Chitalian> PRAISE THE LORD
  291. [19:13] <@troisnyxetienne> :D
  292. [19:13] <RPGblade0|VX> Hey, asif.
  293. [19:13] <Asif> Hi.
  294. [19:13] <Chitalian> Reelection.
  295. [19:13] <Chainoffire> hello
  296. [19:13] <LightRoxas> AS IF
  297. [19:13] <LegoAlchristmas> Now what about all the old admins.
  298. [19:13] <Asif> I don't think I have much time though.
  299. [19:13] <Chaser> we talking about staff asif
  300. [19:13] <LegoAlchristmas> ALL of them should agree with a reelection.
  301. [19:13] <@troisnyxetienne> We temporarily step down.
  302. [19:13] <@troisnyxetienne> That's what! ^_^
  303. [19:13] <LegoAlchristmas> Some of them may not be comfortable with just losing their powers.
  304. [19:14] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Indeed.
  305. [19:14] == RPGblade0|VX has changed nick to Keyblade0
  306. [19:14] <Chitalian> Of course, not everone would like that.
  307. [19:14] <Chainoffire> who would be in charge of the election then?
  308. [19:14] <Chitalian> *everyone.
  309. [19:14] <@troisnyxetienne> Well....
  310. [19:14] <@troisnyxetienne> Let's put it this way —
  311. [19:14] <@troisnyxetienne> As much as I may feel uncomfortable with losing my adminship,
  312. [19:14] <Chitalian> I'd assume the leaders of both wikis.
  313. [19:14] <@troisnyxetienne> I do realise that we're starting over, if we merge.
  314. [19:14] <@troisnyxetienne> If we choose the reelection.
  315. [19:14] == Pea14733 [~pea14733@ppp-110-169-230-156.revip5.asianet.co.th] has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  316. [19:14] <Darkheart3> ^
  317. [19:14] <Chitalian> DE, Kryten, Sox, and Neumannz could handle the election.
  318. [19:14] <Chaser> to be truth, I'm ok with losing mines
  319. [19:14] <@troisnyxetienne> Darkheart: The ^ was for?
  320. [19:14] <Keyblade0> ...mind if I add my opinions?
  321. [19:14] <@troisnyxetienne> Go on.
  322. [19:14] <Darkheart3> @TNE:"I do realise that we're starting over, if we merge"
  323. [19:15] <Keyblade0> Okay, I personally think whoever is part of the retired staff shouldn't lose their powers.
  324. [19:15] <@troisnyxetienne> ^
  325. [19:15] <Keyblade0> Even if we merge.
  326. [19:15] <@troisnyxetienne> I find that fair.
  327. [19:15] <Asif> I still think that the staff should be chosen from the current staff from both wikis.
  328. [19:15] <Keyblade0> ...
  329. [19:15] <LightRoxas> what about DTN
  330. [19:15] <@troisnyxetienne> He's retired...
  331. [19:15] <Asif> He's gone.
  332. [19:15] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> ^
  333. [19:15] <Chitalian> Asif, you're getting freakin' promoted.
  334. [19:15] <LightRoxas> i realize
  335. [19:15] <Keyblade0> Disappeared.
  336. [19:15] <HikariKH> Sadly
  337. [19:15] <@troisnyxetienne> So he should be treated as everyone who's "retired".
  338. [19:15] <@troisnyxetienne> In that his powers should be kept.
  339. [19:15] <LightRoxas> but what do we do with his staff powers
  340. [19:15] <Keyblade0> Yes.
  341. [19:15] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> But he is retired
  342. [19:15] <@troisnyxetienne> Light: See my comments above.
  343. [19:15] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> So he can come back
  344. [19:16] <Asif> We do what we always do:
  345. [19:16] <Chainoffire> fill it in with another person
  346. [19:16] <Chitalian> I want a reelection because we can pick people that both communities trust, but we could also pick new blood.
  347. [19:16] <@maggosh> Darn it, I have to go help with cookies...
  348. [19:16] <LightRoxas> yes, chitalian i agree
  349. [19:16] <Darkheart3> ^
  350. [19:16] <Asif> Mmm... okay, I see.
  351. [19:16] <@maggosh> Be back later.
  352. [19:16] <LegoAlchristmas> Doorsey is absolutely keeping his powers.
  353. [19:16] <Chainoffire> is there new blood to pick?
  354. [19:16] <Chitalian> Seeyis.
  355. [19:16] <Keyblade0> Ok. See ya maggosh.
  356. [19:16] <LegoAlchristmas> No questions asked.
  357. [19:16] <Chitalian> Yes.
  358. [19:16] <@maggosh> Fill me in when I get back.
  359. [19:16] <Chitalian> Asif, Inex, Kyo
  360. [19:16] <Chainoffire> okay
  361. [19:16] == maggosh has changed nick to maggosh|AFK
  362. [19:16] <@troisnyxetienne> Naturally, there will be new blood.
  363. [19:16] <Chaser> asif, inex and kyo?
  364. [19:16] <Chitalian> ._.
  365. [19:16] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> We could also hold a meeting for two halfs of the staff to merge.
  366. [19:16] <Darkheart3> yup
  367. [19:16] <LegoAlchristmas> That' what we're doing NOW.
  368. [19:16] <@troisnyxetienne> ^
  369. [19:16] <Keyblade0> ^
  370. [19:16] <Chitalian> Not another meeting ._.
  371. [19:17] <Darkheart3> ^
  372. [19:17] <LegoAlchristmas> We don't need a bloody meeting for everything.
  373. [19:17] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Sorry, I mean
  374. [19:17] <@troisnyxetienne> DE, I must concur with Lego right now.
  375. [19:17] <Chitalian> Guys, do you really have to waste a line by doing "^"?
  376. [19:17] <Darkheart3> yes
  377. [19:17] <Darkheart3> yes we do
  378. [19:17] <LightRoxas> ^
  379. [19:17] <@troisnyxetienne> Well, it's better than having everyone say (seconded, thirded etc...)
  380. [19:17] <Keyblade0> Yes.
  381. [19:17] <@ErryK> You're not being serious
  382. [19:17] <@ErryK> Do you want to get kicked?
  383. [19:17] <Sox|Simba> ...guys, stop being silly
  384. [19:17] <@troisnyxetienne> For once.
  385. [19:17] <Sora_> Did we ever actually make a decision on whether we are ACTUALLY Merging or not?
  386. [19:17] <LegoAlchristmas> I agree, at least say "I agree" or "yeah", rather than ^.
  387. [19:17] <Asif> Back on topic...
  388. [19:17] <Sora_> i saw the vote...
  389. [19:17] <Chitalian> That's what we're doing.
  390. [19:17] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Instead of picking a big staff for. We can get each community to pick who want to represent them in the merged staff. Or not
  391. [19:17] <Chitalian> YES, BACK ON TOPIC
  392. [19:17] <@troisnyxetienne> Guys. Let me refresh.
  393. [19:17] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> just a suggestion
  394. [19:17] <@troisnyxetienne> Go on?
  395. [19:18] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> We could have separated elections for the representatives of .net and the keyhole
  396. [19:18] <Chitalian> I think picking staffers shouldn't be first priority.
  397. [19:18] <Sora_> THANKS CHITALIAN
  398. [19:18] <Chitalian> Articles and images and such comes first.
  399. [19:18] <LightRoxas> yes
  400. [19:18] <Sora_> staff is least important at the moment
  401. [19:18] <Sora_> we have staff dont we?
  402. [19:18] <@troisnyxetienne> I think, the question here is decide whether the merging is going to be done, and if we reach our majority or consensus,
  403. [19:18] <LegoAlchristmas> Let's discuss staff.
  404. [19:18] <@troisnyxetienne> then we move on. Immediately.
  405. [19:18] <Asif> Should we do it like when we split?
  406. [19:18] <LegoAlchristmas> We're on the topic now, we might as well keep on it.
  407. [19:19] <LegoAlchristmas> Let's NOT put this off.
  408. [19:19] <LegoAlchristmas> We always do.
  409. [19:19] <Asif> With people being assigned sections?
  410. [19:19] <@troisnyxetienne> I would think maybe, but the assignment will come later.
  411. [19:19] <Darkheart3> yes, that is good
  412. [19:19] <@troisnyxetienne> We need the general question first.
  413. [19:19] <@troisnyxetienne> Merge or not merge.
  414. [19:19] <@troisnyxetienne> Let's not nitpick here.
  415. [19:19] <LightRoxas> Merge
  416. [19:19] <Chitalian> Not merge
  417. [19:19] <Keyblade0> Merge.
  418. [19:19] <Asif> I say merge.
  419. [19:19] <Darkheart3> Merge
  420. [19:19] <Chaser> merge
  421. [19:19] <HikariKH> Merge
  422. [19:19] <Chainoffire> not merge
  423. [19:19] <Sox|Simba> not merge
  424. [19:19] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Not merge
  425. [19:19] <RoxasXIIILK> merge
  426. [19:19] <LegoAlchristmas> We are merging.
  427. [19:19] <Infinitimas> merge
  428. [19:19] <MasterVantius> Not merge
  429. [19:19] <Chitalian> Not merge staff, LA
  430. [19:19] <LegoAlchristmas> This has already been decided.
  431. [19:19] <@troisnyxetienne> I'm on the fence.
  432. [19:19] <Sora_> not merge
  433. [19:19] <LegoAlchristmas> Yes, merge the wiki.
  434. [19:20] <Chitalian> I meant "merge staff"
  435. [19:20] <Chainoffire> oh
  436. [19:20] <Chitalian> *We meant
  437. [19:20] <LegoAlchristmas> Oh
  438. [19:20] <Chaser> so off topic here
  439. [19:20] == ArchAngelus [bd385cd2@gateway/web/freenode/ip.189.56.92.210] has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  440. [19:20] <Asif> Oh.
  441. [19:20] <Darkheart3> oh
  442. [19:20] <Chitalian> Yes merge the wiki, don't merge staff
  443. [19:20] == KRCCFNF [18a7f435@gateway/web/freenode/ip.24.167.244.53] has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  444. [19:20] <LegoAlchristmas> No, I was misinformed.
  445. [19:20] <KRCCFNF> SORRYSORRYSORRY
  446. [19:20] <LightRoxas> oh
  447. [19:20] <Chitalian> MERGE STAFF OR NOT
  448. [19:20] <Asif> In that case... not merge.
  449. [19:20] <Infinitimas> sorry XD
  450. [19:20] <LegoAlchristmas> Don't listen to me.
  451. [19:20] <@troisnyxetienne> One more time.
  452. [19:20] <@troisnyxetienne> MERGE STAFF OR NOT.
  453. [19:20] <Asif> No.
  454. [19:20] <Infinitimas> not merge
  455. [19:20] <@troisnyxetienne> For once, everyone please vote.
  456. [19:20] <Sox|Simba> yes
  457. [19:20] <Chitalian> not merge
  458. [19:20] <Darkheart3> not merge
  459. [19:20] <Chainoffire> merge
  460. [19:20] <Kyo|Razor> merge staff
  461. [19:20] <LegoAlchristmas> ONly like a third of my attention i here.
  462. [19:20] <LightRoxas> not merge
  463. [19:20] <KRCCFNF> YES, MERGE.
  464. [19:20] <@ShardofTruth> not merge
  465. [19:20] <@troisnyxetienne> On the fence.
  466. [19:20] <HikariKH> merge
  467. [19:20] <LegoAlchristmas> Merge staff.
  468. [19:20] <MasterVantius> merge
  469. [19:20] <Sora_> not merge
  470. [19:20] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> no
  471. [19:20] <Chaser> not merge
  472. [19:20] <Chaser> brb
  473. [19:20] <Chitalian> Can I just ask why you guys think we should merge staffs?
  474. [19:20] <KRCCFNF> But bring Kryten down to appease him, and bring some people up.
  475. [19:20] <Asif> Got to go. Bye
  476. [19:20] <@Tabbeh> Merge.
  477. [19:21] <RoxasXIIILK> merge
  478. [19:21] <ArchAngelus> merge
  479. [19:21] == Asif [c9cd5eb4@gateway/web/freenode/ip.201.205.94.180] has quit [Quit: Page closed]
  480. [19:21] <Chitalian> ._.
  481. [19:21] <Darkheart3> has eveyone voted?
  482. [19:21] <Chitalian> Somebody count that.
  483. [19:21] <Keyblade0> Merge.
  484. [19:21] <Keyblade0> Yes.
  485. [19:21] <Keyblade0> I hope so.
  486. [19:21] <Chitalian> Seriously, somebody who thinks we should merge, explain why please.
  487. [19:21] <Chaser> 9 nos
  488. [19:21] <KRCCFNF> I think merge all existing bcrats, admins, and moderators, and add, like, three mods.
  489. [19:21] <@troisnyxetienne> I shall explain.
  490. [19:21] <Chaser> 6 yes
  491. [19:22] <Chaser> *8 yes
  492. [19:22] <LightRoxas> thats close
  493. [19:22] <Darkheart3> Majority has decided to not merge staff
  494. [19:22] <@troisnyxetienne> My original decision to merge was based on the reasoning that the older members of the Keyhole have already known some members of the staff to be trustworthy, so we're really a fragmented community, and people are acquainted with some of the current admins.
  495. [19:22] <LegoAlchristmas> Majority isn't here
  496. [19:22] <@troisnyxetienne> ^ And to continue,
  497. [19:22] <Darkheart3> ._.
  498. [19:22] <LegoAlchristmas> Half the people that need to be here aren't.
  499. [19:22] <Darkheart3> the majority of the community
  500. [19:22] <Darkheart3> here
  501. [19:22] <LegoAlchristmas> We need the STAFF here, not the community.
  502. [19:22] <LegoAlchristmas> NO offense.
  503. [19:22] <@troisnyxetienne> I suggest......
  504. [19:22] <Chitalian> Yep.
  505. [19:22] <LegoAlchristmas> *No
  506. [19:22] <Darkheart3> none taken
  507. [19:23] <Chainoffire> i can leave if im any trouble
  508. [19:23] <Darkheart3> dont be stupid
  509. [19:23] <@troisnyxetienne> Guys —
  510. [19:23] <LegoAlchristmas> No, all of you can be here.
  511. [19:23] <Sox|Simba> guys, i think voting needs to be held on a wiki forum (under separate headers) by ALL members of the community, both .net and wikia
  512. [19:23] <Sox|Simba> thats the onyl way to guarantee a fair vote
  513. [19:23] <Darkheart3> AGREE
  514. [19:23] <LegoAlchristmas> But concerning the matters of staff, the STAFF should decide, not the community.
  515. [19:23] <LightRoxas> i agree sox
  516. [19:23] <Chitalian> Yep. Again, this is one vote.
  517. [19:23] <Chainoffire> agreed
  518. [19:23] <Sora_> i agree with sox
  519. [19:23] <ArchAngelus> agreed
  520. [19:23] <LegoAlchristmas> DISagree.
  521. [19:23] <Sora_> we're not discussing.
  522. [19:23] <LegoAlchristmas> Let's just do this now.
  523. [19:23] <Sora_> this is called Arguing/Voting
  524. [19:23] <ArchAngelus> some people couldn't be here anyway
  525. [19:23] <LegoAlchristmas> Get the staff here.
  526. [19:23] <@troisnyxetienne> Well...
  527. [19:23] <@troisnyxetienne> Guys —
  528. [19:23] <@troisnyxetienne> I can only say one thing.
  529. [19:24] <@troisnyxetienne> If you want everyone to be here,
  530. [19:24] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Then that's impossible
  531. [19:24] <@troisnyxetienne> then I suggest we continue this at The World that Never Was.
  532. [19:24] <@troisnyxetienne> That way everyone can explain himself.
  533. [19:24] == Tabbeh [~Basilisk@c-98-248-222-157.hsd1.ca.comcast.net] has left #KHWiki-noticeboard []
  534. [19:24] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Trois is right
  535. [19:24] <@troisnyxetienne> And there'd be a bit more time for deliberation.
  536. [19:24] <Chitalian> This is honestly the best place for this.
  537. [19:24] <HikariKH> The sooner this is done, the easier it's to work things out, and the more time we'll have. Putting it off won't help.
  538. [19:24] <Chitalian> I'm not wasting days on a forum.
  539. [19:24] <LegoAlchristmas> Exactly, Hikari.
  540. [19:24] <Chainoffire> TWTNW forum?
  541. [19:24] <KRCCFNF> If we bring it to the forums, we won't go ANYWHERE.
  542. [19:24] <@troisnyxetienne> Yes, but better not to put it off even here when not very many people are not responding.
  543. [19:24] <Chaser> it took us 4 days itself to agree on a time
  544. [19:24] <Sora_> yes CoF
  545. [19:24] <LegoAlchristmas> Exactly, TI.
  546. [19:24] <Darkheart3> This needs to happen now
  547. [19:24] <LegoAlchristmas> THis needs to be done.
  548. [19:24] <Infinitimas> Not many people check the forums.
  549. [19:24] <@troisnyxetienne> We have to look at it both ways.
  550. [19:24] <Keyblade0> True.
  551. [19:24] <LegoAlchristmas> Forums honestly get us nowhere.
  552. [19:24] <HikariKH> Thank you
  553. [19:24] <LegoAlchristmas> They end and we never do anything.
  554. [19:25] <Chitalian> Yep.
  555. [19:25] <Sox|Simba> more people will check a forum than are here right now
  556. [19:25] <@troisnyxetienne> ^
  557. [19:25] <@troisnyxetienne> Thank you, Sox.
  558. [19:25] <LightRoxas> right, sox
  559. [19:25] <Sora_> so just having everyone blurt out their ideas all at once is better than a forum?
  560. [19:25] <@troisnyxetienne> Because...
  561. [19:25] <LegoAlchristmas> Yes.
  562. [19:25] <Chitalian> That's what a forum is.
  563. [19:25] <@troisnyxetienne> We need these thoughts organised.
  564. [19:25] <Keyblade0> Yes
  565. [19:25] <@troisnyxetienne> And it's not organised here.
  566. [19:25] <LegoAlchristmas> Yes we do.
  567. [19:25] <Chitalian> "The Fate of 2 Wikis" is all opinion-blurting.
  568. [19:25] <LegoAlchristmas> Okay, I'm holding a ball.
  569. [19:25] <LegoAlchristmas> Whoever is holding the ball gets to talk.
  570. [19:25] * LegoAlchristmas passes the ball to trois
  571. [19:25] <Sora_> its ORGANISED opinion-blurting
  572. [19:25] <HikariKH> You're kidding, right?
  573. [19:25] <LegoAlchristmas> Yes.
  574. [19:26] == SilverCrono [~ENUO@unaffiliated/silvercrono] has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  575. [19:26] <Keyblade0> XD
  576. [19:26] <LegoAlchristmas> I'm kidding.
  577. [19:26] <SilverCrono> came back just for the meeting
  578. [19:26] <Chitalian> Whoever talks when they don't have the ball gets kicked.
  579. [19:26] <Chaser> back on topic
  580. [19:26] <SilverCrono> and now I must go
  581. [19:26] <LegoAlchristmas> It's on.
  582. [19:26] <SilverCrono> must log... goodbye
  583. [19:26] == SilverCrono has changed nick to Crono|Away
  584. [19:26] <Keyblade0> See ya, Silver.
  585. [19:26] <Crono|Away> even though my log is gonna miss 25 minutes...carry on
  586. [19:26] <Chaser> we're already logging crono
  587. [19:26] <LegoAlchristmas> I'm logging this.
  588. [19:26] <Crono|Away> ffffffffuuuuu-
  589. [19:26] <Crono|Away> well.
  590. [19:26] <Crono|Away> now we have two logs
  591. [19:26] <Crono|Away> kbai
  592. [19:26] <Chaser> your 26 min late
  593. [19:26] <LegoAlchristmas> Many people are, I think .-.
  594. [19:26] <Keyblade0> XD
  595. [19:26] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Back on topic
  596. [19:26] <Keyblade0> Yup.
  597. [19:27] <Infinitimas> Yes.
  598. [19:27] == troisnyxetienne_ [~chatzilla@cpc1-hatf7-2-0-cust188.9-3.cable.virginmedia.com] has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  599. [19:27] <Chitalian> Somebody was explaining why merging staffs would be preferable.
  600. [19:27] <Keyblade0> WB TNE
  601. [19:27] <troisnyxetienne_> I was.
  602. [19:27] <Darkheart3> =.=
  603. [19:27] <troisnyxetienne_> But I got disconnected.
  604. [19:27] <HikariKH> It's ok
  605. [19:27] <MasterVantius> Can we decide if we are actually merging wikis or not first. Then worry about other things.
  606. [19:27] == troisnyxetienne_ has changed nick to Ankou
  607. [19:27] <Chitalian> We're merging, I think that's been decided :P
  608. [19:27] <KRCCFNF> We're merging.
  609. [19:27] <Chaser> we're mergin
  610. [19:27] <LegoAlchristmas> Like I was saying.
  611. [19:28] <Keyblade0> ._. We've already decided.
  612. [19:28] <Darkheart3> merge
  613. [19:28] <LightRoxas> merging
  614. [19:28] <Keyblade0> Merge. It has been foretold.
  615. [19:28] <Infinitimas> OKAY, WE GET IT
  616. [19:28] <Ankou> Alright. I missed quite a lot.....
  617. [19:28] <LegoAlchristmas> If we're merging the wikis, we may as well merge the staff.
  618. [19:28] <Keyblade0> Yes.
  619. [19:28] <HikariKH> Atleast in the begining
  620. [19:28] <LegoAlchristmas> That's the fairest route.
  621. [19:28] <Infinitimas> ...no need to have 20 people shout out "merge"
  622. [19:28] <Chainoffire> then we should vote on articles and content
  623. [19:28] <ArchAngelus> Reasonable
  624. [19:28] <MasterVantius> That was not broadcasted to the Keyhole
  625. [19:28] <Chitalian> But then we get people who frankly don't deserve it.
  626. [19:28] <LegoAlchristmas> Everyone keeps their powers.
  627. [19:28] <LightRoxas> how about we merge staff at first
  628. [19:28] <HikariKH> We'll need as much help as we can get to do the merge
  629. [19:28] <KRCCFNF> HOW ABOUT THIS:
  630. [19:28] <Ankou> Alright.
  631. [19:28] <LightRoxas> and then reelect later
  632. [19:28] <KRCCFNF> We start from scratch.
  633. [19:29] <Chitalian> People need to be able to have respect from BOTH communities, not just one.
  634. [19:29] <Ankou> That's "not merging", KRCCFNF.
  635. [19:29] <HikariKH> LightRoxas: Exactly
  636. [19:29] <LegoAlchristmas> Agreed with trois.
  637. [19:29] <LegoAlchristmas> Starting from scratch would cause choas.
  638. [19:29] <KRCCFNF> I mean in the way of staff, not content.
  639. [19:29] <Sora_> can we make a FREAKING decision already
  640. [19:29] <Ankou> Thank you.
  641. [19:29] <LegoAlchristmas> SORA
  642. [19:29] <Chitalian> Calm down.
  643. [19:29] <LegoAlchristmas> THAT'S WHAT WE'RE DOING.
  644. [19:29] <LegoAlchristmas> If you have nothing to input, you don't have to be here.
  645. [19:29] <LegoAlchristmas> You'll see decisions AFTER the discussion is done.
  646. [19:29] <Infinitimas> Calm youself.
  647. [19:30] <Infinitimas> Everyone has the right to be here.
  648. [19:30] <Chitalian> Alright, please, back on topic.
  649. [19:30] == troisnyxetienne [~chatzilla@cpc1-hatf7-2-0-cust188.9-3.cable.virginmedia.com] has quit [Ping timeout: 248 seconds]
  650. [19:30] <LegoAlchristmas> I didn't say they didn't have the right.
  651. [19:30] == Ankou has changed nick to troisnyxetienne
  652. [19:30] <Infinitimas> I know.
  653. [19:30] <LegoAlchristmas> I said they didn't have to be here.
  654. [19:30] <Infinitimas> I'm just saying.
  655. [19:30] <LegoAlchristmas> No one has to be here to know what the outcome will be.
  656. [19:30] <Infinitimas> Please calm down.
  657. [19:30] <LegoAlchristmas> I am calm.
  658. [19:30] <Chitalian> Again, this is why I wanted it to be staff only >.>
  659. [19:30] <troisnyxetienne> (Reidentified myself. Someone reop me, please.)
  660. [19:30] <LegoAlchristmas> I agree with Chitty.
  661. [19:30] <Sora_> look, just carry on...
  662. [19:31] <troisnyxetienne> Someone please reop me, quick.
  663. [19:31] <LightRoxas> you guys would get more done if it was just staff
  664. [19:31] <troisnyxetienne> No, Light.
  665. [19:31] <troisnyxetienne> No.
  666. [19:31] <RoxasXIIILK> Then you'd just have the staff oppinion not the community.
  667. [19:31] <Keyblade0> ^
  668. [19:31] <troisnyxetienne> It's not fair if people don't have a say.
  669. [19:31] <Keyblade0> True.
  670. [19:31] <troisnyxetienne> Also, for the third time,
  671. [19:31] <troisnyxetienne> someone please reop me.
  672. [19:31] <LegoAlchristmas> Like I was saying,
  673. [19:31] <troisnyxetienne> ShardofTruth?
  674. [19:31] <troisnyxetienne> Are you there?
  675. [19:31] <LightRoxas> erry can you op her?
  676. [19:31] <LegoAlchristmas> the matters of staff should be decided by the staff.
  677. [19:32] <troisnyxetienne> ErryK? Are you there
  678. [19:32] <LegoAlchristmas> Everything else I don't see why the community shouldn't decide.
  679. [19:32] <troisnyxetienne> ?
  680. [19:32] <Chainoffire> the community should have an input
  681. [19:32] <LightRoxas> then lets move on
  682. [19:32] <Chitalian> Merging content.
  683. [19:32] <KRCCFNF> *Alright, I now agree that this needs to be on a forum. While forums are slow, and many opinions get ignored, they don't get muddled. There is only chaos here, and it causes so many valid points to be lost in the frenzy. Thank you.*
  684. [19:32] <Chitalian> Let's keep the staff issue on a forum.
  685. [19:32] * Darkheart3 agress with t_I
  686. [19:32] <troisnyxetienne> That sounds good.
  687. [19:32] <LegoAlchristmas> I have an idea.
  688. [19:32] <Infinitimas> Sounds good
  689. [19:32] <troisnyxetienne> Actually, I find that to be for the best.
  690. [19:32] <troisnyxetienne> Go on.
  691. [19:32] <LegoAlchristmas> Yeah, the staff decision should go on a forum.
  692. [19:32] <HikariKH> I rather like Chitalian's plan
  693. [19:33] == mode/#KHWiki-noticeboard [+o troisnyxetienne] by ChanServ
  694. [19:33] <LegoAlchristmas> Everything else let's keep here.
  695. [19:33] <LegoAlchristmas> That's the point of this meeting.
  696. [19:33] <Chitalian> MERGING ARTICLE CONTENT
  697. [19:33] <@troisnyxetienne> Alright.
  698. [19:33] <Keyblade0> Yes.
  699. [19:33] <@troisnyxetienne> How do we go about that?
  700. [19:33] <Infinitimas> Major Divisions.
  701. [19:33] <LightRoxas> Same way we split?
  702. [19:33] <Infinitimas> Character?
  703. [19:33] <Chitalian> For starters, Quotes will be kept, as will the Gallery pages that you guys have worked on.
  704. [19:33] <Chaser> keep .net content, while keep wikia quote
  705. [19:33] <KRCCFNF> I don't see how tabs will help... I think the content needs to be merged.
  706. [19:33] <HikariKH> Those are awesome
  707. [19:33] <Chitalian> Inex suggested keeping your 3D articles, though I halfway disagree.
  708. [19:33] <KRCCFNF> At the time, they had far more.
  709. [19:34] <Darkheart3> As As If said, we should have different users assigned to different sections
  710. [19:34] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> We also have more abilities. And articles on the Dream Eaters
  711. [19:34] <Sora_> most content pages are pretty much the same
  712. [19:34] <LightRoxas> we have gained a lot as of late
  713. [19:34] <Chitalian> I think that certain parts of .net's 3D articles are better, while certain parts of Wikia's are better.
  714. [19:34] == Kyo|Razor [624785f2@gateway/web/freenode/ip.98.71.133.242] has quit [Ping timeout: 258 seconds]
  715. [19:34] <@troisnyxetienne> I agree with merging content rather than having tabs, if "tabs" refer to "two versions of the same article".
  716. [19:34] <Infinitimas> How about GIFs you don't have?
  717. [19:34] <LegoAlchristmas> Yeah, we should keep the 3d articles.
  718. [19:34] <Chitalian> We have many .gifs :p
  719. [19:34] <KRCCFNF> ErryK
  720. [19:34] <LegoAlchristmas> They're one of the most attractive things about the wikia.
  721. [19:34] <Infinitimas> But there are some .gifs you don't have
  722. [19:34] <LegoAlchristmas> Besides the skin composed by Socks here.
  723. [19:34] <@ShardofTruth> i think tabs refered to gallery, quotes, boss page etc.
  724. [19:34] <Chitalian> For the 3D articles, we could carry over sections from Wikia that .net doesn't have.
  725. [19:34] <Chitalian> I love the idea of tabs.
  726. [19:34] <@troisnyxetienne> Let's go along this spirit for merging articles —
  727. [19:34] <LegoAlchristmas> Yes, Shard.
  728. [19:34] == Kyo|Razor [4ab17b59@gateway/web/freenode/ip.74.177.123.89] has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  729. [19:35] <Infinitimas> WB
  730. [19:35] == maggosh|AFK has changed nick to maggosh
  731. [19:35] <@troisnyxetienne> .net has some strong points, Wikia has some strong points. Combine the two together and eliminate the need for tabs.
  732. [19:35] <@maggosh> Okay, I'm back.
  733. [19:35] <Keyblade0> WB Kyo and maggosh.
  734. [19:35] <@troisnyxetienne> Reason being.
  735. [19:35] <@maggosh> What have I missed?
  736. [19:35] <@troisnyxetienne> People are going to read one article, not two on the same subject.
  737. [19:35] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Trois
  738. [19:35] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> let me explain
  739. [19:35] <LightRoxas> not much mag
  740. [19:35] <LegoAlchristmas> trois.
  741. [19:35] <@troisnyxetienne> Yes?
  742. [19:35] <LegoAlchristmas> THat's what tabs are.
  743. [19:35] <Infinitimas> I think you misread that.
  744. [19:35] <HikariKH> Grab what is best from each and merge, then?
  745. [19:35] <Chitalian> We don't want one log article.
  746. [19:35] <Chitalian> *long
  747. [19:35] <@troisnyxetienne> Well, Chitalian...
  748. [19:35] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> tab means that we'll have a tab that holds the whole page. And we switch it to go to gallery, boss, etc
  749. [19:35] <LegoAlchristmas> What we're thinking about doing is putting all of the content on one page using tabs to divide the information.
  750. [19:35] <@troisnyxetienne> Think about it —
  751. [19:36] <@ErryK> If there are .gifs that are not present, I can be given a list of what .gifs we must get and through me for optimum quality.
  752. [19:36] <@troisnyxetienne> some details will be very similar.
  753. [19:36] <LegoAlchristmas> For example (this is a crude one, but effective),
  754. [19:36] <@troisnyxetienne> So we don't need to have one long article etc. etc.
  755. [19:36] <@maggosh> Have we moved on from Staff?
  756. [19:36] <@troisnyxetienne> Yes, we have.
  757. [19:36] <LegoAlchristmas> Family GUy Wiki episode articles.
  758. [19:36] <HikariKH> Yup
  759. [19:36] <Chitalian> We're gonna have Staff on a forum.
  760. [19:36] <Chainoffire> i like the idea of tabs
  761. [19:36] <@maggosh> And the consensus?
  762. [19:36] <@maggosh> Okay.
  763. [19:36] <Chitalian> Since we obviously can't get it here >.>
  764. [19:36] <LegoAlchristmas> We didn't reach a consensus on staff.
  765. [19:36] <KRCCFNF> *We need to MANUALLY pick and choose the good sections that each lacks, and keep them. Forums will ensue, but it will be a much better method.*
  766. [19:36] <Infinitimas> That will need much manpower.
  767. [19:36] <Keyblade0> Yes.
  768. [19:36] <Chitalian> We have plenty.
  769. [19:36] <@troisnyxetienne> Well, that's where WE come in!
  770. [19:36] <HikariKH> And time, too
  771. [19:36] <@troisnyxetienne> :D
  772. [19:36] <Infinitimas> Many don't have the motivation
  773. [19:36] <Keyblade0> True, true. :3
  774. [19:37] == Sora_ [5205e28e@gateway/web/freenode/ip.82.5.226.142] has quit [Quit: Page closed]
  775. [19:37] <@maggosh> And what are we on to now?
  776. [19:37] <@troisnyxetienne> Never mind. We do the least we can do.
  777. [19:37] <Infinitimas> nor the time, yes
  778. [19:37] <Chainoffire> and who will decide what stays and what goes
  779. [19:37] <Chitalian> We
  780. [19:37] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Guys, you went trough an audit. You can trough it
  781. [19:37] <@troisnyxetienne> I think.......
  782. [19:37] <Chitalian> We're on merging content.
  783. [19:37] <Keyblade0> We the people of the IRC.
  784. [19:37] <Chaser> it will just be another synch
  785. [19:37] <@maggosh> Okay.
  786. [19:37] <Chaser> we did it last time, we can do it again
  787. [19:37] <LegoAlchristmas> Is it really that simple?
  788. [19:37] <Darkheart3> yes
  789. [19:37] <@troisnyxetienne> I should think so, yes.
  790. [19:37] <Darkheart3> yes it is
  791. [19:37] <Sox|Simba> its simple if everyone pitches in
  792. [19:37] <HikariKH> Hopefully
  793. [19:37] <LegoAlchristmas> In case you didn't notice, the audit was hell.
  794. [19:37] <@troisnyxetienne> That's all it took the last time, that's all it should take now.
  795. [19:38] <LegoAlchristmas> The audit was not simple.
  796. [19:38] <@troisnyxetienne> Yes.
  797. [19:38] <@troisnyxetienne> I know.
  798. [19:38] <LegoAlchristmas> It took half a year to finish it.
  799. [19:38] <KRCCFNF> The IMAGE audit was, not the main.
  800. [19:38] <@troisnyxetienne> Things take time, but that doesn't mean we can't embark on those projects.
  801. [19:38] <HikariKH> This time we'll also have more people
  802. [19:38] <LegoAlchristmas> That's not the point,
  803. [19:38] <@troisnyxetienne> If we want to merge, we've gotta commit. And we've decided that we would.
  804. [19:38] <LegoAlchristmas> of course it will take time.
  805. [19:38] <@troisnyxetienne> So audit it is.
  806. [19:38] <Keyblade0> Yes.
  807. [19:38] <@troisnyxetienne> Not a rewriting, because that'll be more tedious.
  808. [19:38] <Chitalian> That's it for this?
  809. [19:38] <@maggosh> May I make an announcement?
  810. [19:38] <LegoAlchristmas> I'm talking about collaboration.
  811. [19:38] <Chitalian> Yes you may.
  812. [19:38] <LegoAlchristmas> Deciding what is better out of the two.
  813. [19:39] <Keyblade0> Okay.
  814. [19:39] <HikariKH> Maggosh: What is it?
  815. [19:39] <Chaser> go ahead
  816. [19:39] <LegoAlchristmas> maggosh?
  817. [19:39] <@troisnyxetienne> (Let him write...)
  818. [19:39] <Keyblade0> Maybe he's still typing it?
  819. [19:39] <Chainoffire> long announcement
  820. [19:39] <@ErryK> oh god this is so intense.
  821. [19:39] <@maggosh> I'd like to say that, this coming January, I'll be going to college.
  822. [19:39] <Darkheart3> ^
  823. [19:39] <Chaser> ....
  824. [19:39] <Chainoffire> *applauds*
  825. [19:39] <Keyblade0> Oh. Great for you. :)
  826. [19:39] <@ErryK> yay.
  827. [19:39] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Congratulations
  828. [19:39] <LightRoxas> congrats
  829. [19:39] <@troisnyxetienne> Congrats. ^_^
  830. [19:40] <RoxasXIIILK> ^
  831. [19:40] <Chitalian> College = Inactivity, correct/
  832. [19:40] <KRCCFNF> Coolio.
  833. [19:40] <@maggosh> Because of that, my time will be more, how do I put this...valuable? Not as free-spirited?
  834. [19:40] <Chitalian> And congrats.
  835. [19:40] <@troisnyxetienne> Maggosh: I understand.
  836. [19:40] <Keyblade0> Oh. Right. :I
  837. [19:40] <Chainoffire> i see
  838. [19:40] <Darkheart3> congrats
  839. [19:40] <LegoAlchristmas> We understand.
  840. [19:40] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> It's inevitable
  841. [19:40] <LegoAlchristmas> THanks maggosh, and congrats.
  842. [19:40] <Keyblade0> Yup.
  843. [19:40] <MasterVantius> So true on limited time.
  844. [19:40] <@maggosh> However, what I believe is, this is the push I need to return to activity.
  845. [19:40] <@troisnyxetienne> Well, that being the case — if we're proceeding with one decision, can we handle division of tasks after the whole meeting is done?
  846. [19:40] <@troisnyxetienne> Right now,
  847. [19:40] <@maggosh> Right now, I have so much free time, it's not funny.
  848. [19:40] <@troisnyxetienne> let's concentrate with what is at hand.
  849. [19:40] <LegoAlchristmas> As I was trying to say.
  850. [19:41] <Chainoffire> ill be right back
  851. [19:41] <LegoAlchristmas> This new operation will be much harder than the audit.
  852. [19:41] <@maggosh> I, uh, wasn't finished...
  853. [19:41] <LegoAlchristmas> The idea behind the audit was simple:
  854. [19:41] <Keyblade0> Okay, please continue.
  855. [19:41] <LegoAlchristmas> Overhaul all information that was lost to the new wiki.
  856. [19:41] <LegoAlchristmas> continue, maggosh, excuse me.
  857. [19:42] == troisnyxetienne has changed nick to Ankou
  858. [19:42] <Darkheart3> XD
  859. [19:42] <LegoAlchristmas> HAHAHA hilarious.
  860. [19:42] <@maggosh> To summarize, my free time during college = more potential time for me to spend editing.
  861. [19:42] <Keyblade0> ....?
  862. [19:42] <@maggosh> Thank you for your time.
  863. [19:42] <MasterVantius> Since it looks like staff is the only welcome people at this, I'm out. Please, PLEASE let the Keyhole know of your plans. We didn't know that it was official on remerging.
  864. [19:42] <@Ankou> MasterVantius.....
  865. [19:42] <@ErryK> ._.
  866. [19:42] <Chitalian> ._.
  867. [19:42] <LegoAlchristmas> Vantius, everyone is welcome.
  868. [19:42] <KRCCFNF> ...what?
  869. [19:42] <Keyblade0> Vanitus.
  870. [19:42] <Chitalian> Dammit, ErryK.
  871. [19:42] <@ErryK> It was known a week or so beforehand.
  872. [19:42] <@Ankou> The whole article merging included YOUR decision too.
  873. [19:43] <@Ankou> Why are you backing out now.
  874. [19:43] <@Ankou> Let's carry on.
  875. [19:43] <LegoAlchristmas> This entire discussion involves BOTH the Keyhole and the wiki.
  876. [19:43] <Keyblade0> We are talking about article merging.
  877. [19:43] <Keyblade0> ^
  878. [19:43] <@Ankou> And we're NOT finished.
  879. [19:43] <Keyblade0> Their ENTIRE communities.
  880. [19:43] <LegoAlchristmas> We just happened to have the discussion here.
  881. [19:43] <LegoAlchristmas> It just as easily could have taken place at #wikia-kingdomhearts
  882. [19:43] <@Ankou> Back to topic, articles.
  883. [19:43] <LegoAlchristmas> That aside.
  884. [19:43] <@Ankou> Continue, Lego.
  885. [19:43] <LegoAlchristmas> May I continue with what I was trying to say?
  886. [19:43] <Darkheart3> yes
  887. [19:43] <Chitalian> What's left to talk about re: articles?
  888. [19:43] <HikariKH> Yes
  889. [19:43] <LegoAlchristmas> Okay
  890. [19:44] <LegoAlchristmas> What I was trying to say:
  891. [19:44] <LegoAlchristmas> The idea behind the audit was simple; overhaul all lost information to the new wiki.
  892. [19:44] <LegoAlchristmas> This will be much harder.
  893. [19:44] <Keyblade0> ^Yes.
  894. [19:44] <HikariKH> We know
  895. [19:44] <LegoAlchristmas> We actually need to compare the two wikis and decide which content is better.
  896. [19:44] <KRCCFNF> We keep our good content, and we keep theirs.
  897. [19:44] <KRCCFNF> We're not picking one or the other.
  898. [19:44] <LegoAlchristmas> Yes, but what's to say is good?
  899. [19:44] <@Ankou> I take it that this will mean people being tasked to read a bunch of articles, according to their specification?
  900. [19:45] <LightRoxas> easier said than done
  901. [19:45] <LegoAlchristmas> Who will be the judge of that?
  902. [19:45] <KRCCFNF> Forums.
  903. [19:45] <Chitalian> Okay.
  904. [19:45] <KRCCFNF> A lot of forums.
  905. [19:45] <LegoAlchristmas> Good - bad is too controversial.
  906. [19:45] <LegoAlchristmas> FORUMS -- NO.
  907. [19:45] == MasterVantius [484d7b3d@gateway/web/freenode/ip.72.77.123.61] has quit [Quit: Page closed]
  908. [19:45] <@Ankou> My question, guys.... ^
  909. [19:45] <Chitalian> http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Rhyme
  910. [19:45] <LegoAlchristmas> Yes, Ankou.
  911. [19:45] <Chitalian> http://www.khwiki.net/Rhyme Pick one.
  912. [19:45] <Chitalian> Again, we can compromise with this.
  913. [19:45] <Chitalian> We don't have to copy-pasta an ENTIRE article.
  914. [19:46] <Sox|Simba> wikia's
  915. [19:46] <Sox|Simba> and not just because im from there <<
  916. [19:46] <LegoAlchristmas> Wikia's.
  917. [19:46] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Wikia's
  918. [19:46] <LegoAlchristmas> But I'm not just talking about the new articles.
  919. [19:46] <Chitalian> Ah, yes. But look at our expansive origin section :D
  920. [19:46] <LegoAlchristmas> I'm talking about EVERYTHING.
  921. [19:46] <Darkheart3> wikias
  922. [19:46] <@Ankou> I have to say, a bit of both.
  923. [19:46] <LightRoxas> part of both
  924. [19:46] <Chainoffire> wikia
  925. [19:46] <@Ankou> A bit of both, because .net got the sections right.
  926. [19:46] <@maggosh> Best of the two.
  927. [19:46] <Darkheart3> well then, keep our content, and replace the origin with .net
  928. [19:46] <Chaser> both
  929. [19:46] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> The point is not copy an entire article because it better at some parts
  930. [19:46] <@Ankou> Yes. The point is to fill in what's missing.
  931. [19:46] <Chitalian> Darkheart3, you know that you guys are coming to .net, right?
  932. [19:46] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> the point is merge what's best from both
  933. [19:46] <Darkheart3> yes
  934. [19:47] <@maggosh> Exactly.
  935. [19:47] <Chitalian> Good, you worded it funny.
  936. [19:47] <Chainoffire> agree with darkheart
  937. [19:47] <Chainoffire> * I agree
  938. [19:47] <Darkheart3> my brain is back to front today
  939. [19:47] <Keyblade0> ENX is probably comming...
  940. [19:47] <Chitalian> Anything left to touch on re: articles?
  941. [19:47] <@Ankou> Hold on,
  942. [19:47] <@Ankou> I'm writing
  943. [19:47] <@Ankou> So, the question of which is better can be resolved over time if we assign a group of people over certain sections, games etc. Because the default is .net,
  944. [19:48] <@Ankou> editing will be done if there are parts from wikia which are better.
  945. [19:48] <LightRoxas> we could do it alphabetically like the audit
  946. [19:48] <Darkheart3> exactly
  947. [19:48] <Keyblade0> Okay.
  948. [19:48] <@Ankou> Like passing the articles through a fine-toothed comb, but with the goal of making it all on .net.
  949. [19:48] <@Ankou> Good call, LightRoxas.
  950. [19:48] <LegoAlchristmas> And what about images?
  951. [19:48] <Chitalian> The main issue with many articles on Wikia, specifically the 3D ones, is that they go against .net's MoS.
  952. [19:48] <@Ankou> The same goes too.
  953. [19:48] <@Ankou> Because ultimately,
  954. [19:48] <@Ankou> the default is .net's MOS.
  955. [19:48] <Darkheart3> MoS?
  956. [19:48] <@Ankou> Manual of Style.
  957. [19:48] <Chitalian> Manual of Style
  958. [19:48] <Chitalian> :3
  959. [19:48] * Darkheart3 dopesmacks himself
  960. [19:49] <Darkheart3> of course, continue
  961. [19:49] <Chitalian> Honestly, did you guys change the MoS?
  962. [19:49] <Chainoffire> or can you?
  963. [19:49] <Chitalian> So there shouldn't be a problem
  964. [19:49] <Chitalian> Just a little reorganizing
  965. [19:49] <Keyblade0> ^I agree
  966. [19:49] <@maggosh> I don't think we did...
  967. [19:49] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> I dissagree. The policies and maual of style of the merged wiki should contain a combination of both communities. We didnt, but we werent so strict
  968. [19:49] <Darkheart3> I agree with dE
  969. [19:49] <@Ankou> Except that there should be mutual ground — we've set standards on .net; we've gotta keep them.
  970. [19:49] <Chitalian> However, the MoS is there for a reason.
  971. [19:50] <Chitalian> We don't have to be so strict
  972. [19:50] <Chitalian> But we still follow it to structure pages.
  973. [19:50] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> We set standrads on the Keyhole as well. You guys wont absorb us. We dont have to adapt to .net. We have to combine both.
  974. [19:50] <LightRoxas> agree, chit
  975. [19:50] <Chainoffire> MoS could be revised, couldn't it?
  976. [19:50] <KRCCFNF> The MoS hasn't been revised in a good while anyway, so it makes sense to fix it now.
  977. [19:50] <RoxasXIIILK> &
  978. [19:50] <@ErryK> Such page that will be affected is Hunter of the Dark.
  979. [19:50] <RoxasXIIILK> ^
  980. [19:50] <Chitalian> True.
  981. [19:50] <@ErryK> It will retain it's .net name.
  982. [19:50] <ArchAngelus> Yeah, sorta combining both?
  983. [19:50] <@ErryK> But contain "body" content from both.
  984. [19:51] <Chitalian> You guys may have changed certain policies
  985. [19:51] <HikariKH> A MoS revision'd be nice
  986. [19:51] <KRCCFNF> *The MoS hasn't been revised in a good while anyway, so it makes sense to fix it now.*
  987. [19:51] <Infinitimas> Not many read the MoS, remember.
  988. [19:51] <@Ankou> Well,
  989. [19:51] <@Ankou> we can always draw it to their attention.
  990. [19:51] <LightRoxas> we could appoint a group to revise the mos
  991. [19:51] <Chitalian> But your MoS remained unchanged.
  992. [19:51] <Infinitimas> True.
  993. [19:51] <@Ankou> We did that when we were still on Wikia.
  994. [19:51] <Darkheart3> i never read the MoS
  995. [19:51] <@Ankou> So we can do that now.
  996. [19:51] <Infinitimas> But many don't even glance at it.
  997. [19:51] <Chitalian> I think it should stay virtually the same.
  998. [19:51] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Ultimetely, if what you guys understand for merge is just absorbing our content, then that's not a merge. Either we stand in neutral ground and reach a concensus, or we dont merge at all.
  999. [19:51] <Infinitimas> Even if it's in their face
  1000. [19:51] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> The Keyhole is the community with the biggest userbase and traffic afterall
  1001. [19:52] <Chitalian> GUYS, WE HAVE THE SAME MoS
  1002. [19:52] <LegoAlchristmas> DE.
  1003. [19:52] <Infinitimas> Exactly the same?
  1004. [19:52] <Chitalian> It's not broken, don't fix it.
  1005. [19:52] <@Ankou> Thank you, Chitalian.
  1006. [19:52] == ENX [4b1961f1@gateway/web/freenode/ip.75.25.97.241] has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  1007. [19:52] <LegoAlchristmas> UNderstand that, whike we are merging, we are still moving away from a fan-oriented site.
  1008. [19:52] <Chitalian> http://www.khwiki.net/Manual_of_Style
  1009. [19:52] <@maggosh> ENX, welcome.
  1010. [19:52] <Chitalian> http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_Wiki:Manual_of_Style
  1011. [19:52] <LegoAlchristmas> So the fan concieved notions and speculations on the Keyhold cannot exist on the wiki.
  1012. [19:52] <ENX> Thank you, maggosh
  1013. [19:53] <LegoAlchristmas> *Keyhole
  1014. [19:53] <@Ankou> Welcome aboard, ENX.
  1015. [19:53] <Chitalian> Which probably includes Dead Fantasy.
  1016. [19:53] <Chitalian> Sorry to all that worked on that >.>
  1017. [19:53] <LegoAlchristmas> That isn't speculation, though.
  1018. [19:53] <Keyblade0> Yes, you will be op'd shortly.
  1019. [19:53] <Chitalian> It does cover unofficial fandom.
  1020. [19:53] <LegoAlchristmas> It exists, it's KH, I se no reason why it shouldn't be added.
  1021. [19:53] <HikariKH> But the keyhole will still be kept, right?
  1022. [19:53] <LegoAlchristmas> *see
  1023. [19:53] <Chitalian> That's true.
  1024. [19:53] <LegoAlchristmas> The Keyhole will exist, but not in the same form.
  1025. [19:53] <KRCCFNF> Someone fill ENX in via PM, not in the main channel. Unless someone already is.
  1026. [19:54] <Chitalian> We have a Cetro y el Reino article, so Dead Fantasy would work too, I guess.
  1027. [19:54] <RoxasXIIILK> As a legit fansite
  1028. [19:54] <Keyblade0> ^
  1029. [19:54] <@Ankou> Yes, provided we make a notifier that it's not canon.
  1030. [19:54] <@maggosh> Chit has a point.
  1031. [19:54] <@Ankou> But we can do that when editing.
  1032. [19:54] <@maggosh> Ankou, yes.
  1033. [19:54] <HikariKH> New templates!
  1034. [19:54] == Chainoffire_ [637a168a@gateway/web/freenode/ip.99.122.22.138] has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  1035. [19:54] <LegoAlchristmas> Absolutely, we can include a "non-canon" notification.
  1036. [19:54] <LegoAlchristmas> A new template, perhaps. Or a gameicon.
  1037. [19:54] == Chainoffire [637a168a@gateway/web/freenode/ip.99.122.22.138] has quit [Ping timeout: 258 seconds]
  1038. [19:55] <Chainoffire_> okay, sorry about that
  1039. [19:55] <Darkheart3> New template
  1040. [19:55] <Chitalian> The template would catch people's eyes more.
  1041. [19:55] <@maggosh> Yes.
  1042. [19:55] == ArchAngelus [bd385cd2@gateway/web/freenode/ip.189.56.92.210] has quit [Ping timeout: 258 seconds]
  1043. [19:55] <Darkheart3> Dont make a gameicon
  1044. [19:55] <@Ankou> I'm thinking along the lines of a template too.
  1045. [19:55] <KRCCFNF> Also, I'll finish writing my Nomura article and throw that up somewhere.
  1046. [19:55] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> We have one
  1047. [19:55] <Chitalian> Gameicon should remain for games, FA, and real life content.
  1048. [19:55] <LegoAlchristmas> It was only a suggestion.
  1049. [19:56] <@Ankou> I'll admit, it was one which a lot of people might have picked up quite quickly — anything else, in re: articles?
  1050. [19:56] <Darkheart3> Dont think so
  1051. [19:56] <Keyblade0> Nope.
  1052. [19:56] <@Ankou> Chitalian?
  1053. [19:56] <LightRoxas> whats next
  1054. [19:56] <Chitalian> Don't have anything.
  1055. [19:56] <Chitalian> Images and renders.
  1056. [19:56] <Keyblade0> OH WAIT.
  1057. [19:56] <@Ankou> What?
  1058. [19:56] <LegoAlchristmas> Let's keep talking about articles.
  1059. [19:56] <Keyblade0> The Maps?
  1060. [19:56] <Chitalian> Okay then >.>
  1061. [19:56] <Chainoffire_> im sorry for asking this, but what is going on?
  1062. [19:56] <LegoAlchristmas> Well, wait, what have we decided so far?
  1063. [19:57] <Chitalian> Take the best from both wikis.
  1064. [19:57] <LegoAlchristmas> A very important meeting.
  1065. [19:57] <Chainoffire_> thank you LA -_-
  1066. [19:57] <LegoAlchristmas> What's with the "-_-"?
  1067. [19:57] <LegoAlchristmas> Don's shoot the messenger.
  1068. [19:57] <@Ankou> That we have an alphabetical list of articles, we go through them and take the best of both wikis, bearing in mind that the content will go into .net.
  1069. [19:57] <LegoAlchristmas> And who is to do the merging itself?
  1070. [19:57] <Chainoffire_> are there any articles that one site has that the other site doesn't?
  1071. [19:57] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Also, we have a load more of ability articles that were created after the split
  1072. [19:58] <@maggosh> I'd like to make a suggestion.
  1073. [19:58] <@Ankou> All of us; I thought assignment was supposed to come after this?
  1074. [19:58] <LegoAlchristmas> Go.
  1075. [19:58] <@Ankou> Go on, Maggosh.
  1076. [19:58] <Chainoffire_> go ahead
  1077. [19:58] <Chitalian> We have lots of good ability articles too.
  1078. [19:58] <LightRoxas> yes, new articles will need to made
  1079. [19:58] <@maggosh> Could we carry out what was planned for the Keyhole?
  1080. [19:58] <LegoAlchristmas> I seriously doubt everyone will participate in this, looking at how little work there was on the audit.
  1081. [19:58] <LightRoxas> in some cases
  1082. [19:58] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> We have the ones you dont, Chit.
  1083. [19:58] <Chitalian> Linky, please.
  1084. [19:58] <Darkheart3> I will participate LEgo
  1085. [19:58] <Darkheart3> *Lego
  1086. [19:58] <LegoAlchristmas> Elaborate, maggosh?
  1087. [19:58] <@maggosh> Make "List of" articles for equipment that only appears exclusive in one game?
  1088. [19:58] <LegoAlchristmas> Yay, Darkheart :D
  1089. [19:58] <Chaser> like the rings in 358?
  1090. [19:59] <Sox|Simba> gimme a sec, Chitalian
  1091. [19:59] <Chainoffire_> such as the days equpitment?
  1092. [19:59] <LegoAlchristmas> That sounds reasonable.
  1093. [19:59] <Chitalian> I'd rather have "List of Articles in THISGAMEHERE"
  1094. [19:59] <LightRoxas> yes maggosh sounds good
  1095. [19:59] <LegoAlchristmas> On the wikia, you mean.
  1096. [19:59] <Darkheart3> :D
  1097. [19:59] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> Yes
  1098. [19:59] <Sox|Simba> http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&offset=20110901000000&limit=500&contribs=user&target=OATHOBLIVION&namespace=0 scroll down about 1/3
  1099. [19:59] <Chitalian> It doesn't even have to be exclusively for one game.
  1100. [19:59] <Dark-EnigmaXIII> and give emphasis to forums and news
  1101. [19:59] <Sox|Simba> thats not all of them, but its a good portion
  1102. [19:59] == ENX [4b1961f1@gateway/web/freenode/ip.75.25.97.241] has quit [Ping timeout: 258 seconds]
  1103. [19:59] <LightRoxas> ive gotta go now
  1104. [19:59] <Keyblade0> Ok.
  1105. [19:59] <LegoAlchristmas> Farewell.
  1106. [19:59] <Keyblade0> See ya, Light Roxas.
  1107. [19:59] <Chitalian> All those Re:coded abilities
  1108. [19:59] <KRCCFNF> I will volunteer to be evil enforcer of the new Keyhole.
  1109. [19:59] <Chitalian> ?
  1110. [19:59] <@maggosh> Such as "List of Rings in 358", yeah.
  1111. [19:59] == LightRoxas [47cddace@gateway/web/freenode/ip.71.205.218.206] has quit [Quit: Page closed]
  1112. [19:59] <@maggosh> "List of Armor in KHII"
Advertisement
RAW Paste Data Copied
Advertisement