- Roper -
- A magical beast in games covered with rope-like tentacles.
- Geso Majin -
- Originally, "geso" was defined as footwear.
- As time passed, sushi shops started calling squids' tentacles, "squids' feet", or "squids' geso".
- As a result, "geso" came to be defined as "squids' tentacles" as well, and also commonly used to refer to anything squid-related.
- Majin is essentially "devil", "evil spirit", etc.
- "Failing to plan is planning to fail" -
- Originally, the idiom, "sharpening your sickle during the sunset".
- As the sunset shows good weather for the next day, sharpening the sickle will prepare it for the farmwork the next day.
- Or in a much less literal sense, "don't ever be unprepared".
- Slime -
- Living blobs of slime.
- Usually a weak, starting monster in certain RPGs.
- Burusera -
- Portmanteau of "buruma" (bloomers) and "serafuku" (sailor uniform).
- Burusera shops deal in... secondhand goods sold by schoolgirls, with certain questionable types of people as their main clients.
- Stats window page -
- Descriptions were originally each two lines long.
- Full translation for them below, due to the space limitation.
- A schoolgirl in the role of a Hero in the Netherworld for some reason. Bad at games.
- Likes advanced jobs and rare items. She has ability, but her luck is bad.
- A warrior that believes in defence. The person inside escapes right away.
- Appears to be not thinking much, but she seems to be always planning some scheme.
Tap Sep 9th, 2012 114 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data