potato_power Jul 28th, 2019 (edited) 74 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- PAGE 194:
- Thank you so much for purchasing "The Otaku in 2200 A.D."!!
- I'm Nagashima Chousuke.
- Ever since my debut, I've always wanted to draw something SF related, and after 20 some years, my chance finally arrived!!
- If you're familiar with the manga business world, you'd understand how much of a miracle that this work actually got seriazlied, especially considering my previous sister work to this, "An Otaku in 15 B.C."!!
- You don't often get chances to draw SF stuff...
- Both the setting and the art take 3 times as much work, but I always held onto hope for my planned idea as I struggled throughout the days...!!
- Anyway, that brings me to the question of "what is the appeal of SF?"
- Well of course, it essentially comes down to the sexy costumes the female characters would be wearing (laughs).
- I did my best to think up of good designs, but it's honestly quite difficult!!
- You have to think of unique fashion designs that's never been seen before for these SF settings, and it really tested the limits of my ability far more than I anticipated.
- You could say it was a rude awakening for me...
- Earth's leader President Momo-chan was supposed to be like a modern adult video star (since it's the future, I guess I should say virtual reality star?).
- It was a world where those with the most sextasy held the most power, after all.
- I guess you could think of her name as a homage to the ridiculous President Mountain Dew Camacho from Idiocracy?
- PAGE 195:
- The Earth Police's masks were supposed to be like the Stormtroopers from Star Wars, and I guess the eyes are supposed to be more like Space Sheriff?
- The belt-like bra and panties were influenced by Buichi Terasawa's "Cobra". "Cobra" is honestly the pinnacle of sexy SF costumes!
- The Payork Air Troops' sensor tape was influenced by a fashion called "Black Tape Project" I saw on the internet.
- It was honestly so cool that I had to add it in!
- This fashion concept is amazing!
- And I'm jealous over any artist that gets to slap this tape onto those beautiful sexy ladies out there!
RAW Paste Data