- The Bitcoin network is currently experiencing an irreconcilable fork
- between Bitcoin 0.8 and <0.8 nodes due to a block being mined by a
- Bitcoin 0.8 node which an elevated blocksize which older nodes are
- unable to handled.
- This issue will be resolved by mining power moving to the pre-0.8 fork
- and making it longer. Until this is resolved all transactions at and
- beyond block 225439 should be regarded as unconfirmed.
- Miners must move their hashpower back to 0.7.2 (or before) nodes or
- their blocks will be orphaned. Once the pre-0.8 chain is longer
- operation will resume as normal and a patch will be issued for 0.8 to
- avoid triggering this issue.
- Please see the Bitcoin-dev mailing list or contact me if more
- information is required. I will send out another email once the issue
- is resolved.
a guest Mar 11th, 2013 492 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data