a guest Jun 25th, 2019 348 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Minecraft username ~ Demoncreature
- Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/ ~ No past usernames.
- Discord Username ~ Lemon#8365
- Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)~ Feb 3, 2018
- Timezone and Country? ~ EST, United States
- Date of birth, Age? ~ June 1, 2004. 15
- Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone? ~ Yes, my microphone is the Razer Seiren X.
- Do you have the ability to record? ~ Yes, always.
- Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot? ~ Yes, I have multiple softwares on my PC that can be used for screenshotting.
- Why do you want to be helper on PVPWars? ~ I think that PVPWars is a great server, I have been playing it for awhile and I finally came to the conclusion that I wanted to apply for helper. I think PVPWars is a great server with great staff and great youtubers, admins + owners. I have been playing PVPWars for almost 2 years and always thought this was a great server and here I am, applying for helper. I think you guys have a great staff team and I would be a great addition. I am super nice and always willing to help. Not only that but I love playing on all servers and not just one so I love helping people on all servers, and I am good at helping people on all servers. For example, I love prisons, skyblock ice and Skyblock Fire. I would always hop around on each server, make sure everything is good and no one is breaking the rules, playing on different servers is a good thing to have as helper because it would mean you would help and see people on all servers and not just 1.
- What do you believe that you can contribute to the network? ~ I can help whenever people need it. I am super active on PVPWars especially because at the time of writing this it is summer and I have no school. I do not really play other servers other than PVPWars which will keep me more active on PVPWars so I can help people more. And I am always willing to help so I can always help as helper. If I have to stop what I am doing it does not matter, I will get the job done as helper.
- What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team? ~ The great staff and players that I get to chat with, I also do not play other servers a lot like I said before and I love playing skyblock on fire (mostly) so I could play skyblock and help people which will keep me on the server. I also love the YouTubers on this server. Their content keeps me entertained everyday of the week.
- Why should we choose you over others applicants? ~ I think that your awesome staff team should choose me over other applicants because I am always willing to help, I have a great attitude, and I am NEVER rude or mean to any of the players. I also think you should choose me over other applicants because this is my main server on Minecraft, I always log in and go to PVPWars.net. I do not really play other servers like I said. And I love PVPWars just to play and have fun. Obviously no matter what I will always love PVPWars. Like I said before, I play on all servers and not just 1, this is obviously better because then I can help and see if anyone is breaking the rules on all servers and not 1 like maybe some other applicants that are focused on 1 server, example: Applicant A only plays on Prisons, while I play on all servers.
- How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis) ~
- I like to think I am pretty active on the server. Here are my estimated hours on PVPWars and ready to help.
- Monday: 4-6 Hours
- Tuesday: 5-7 Hours
- Wednesday: 5-7 Hours
- Thursday: 3-4 Hours
- Friday: 6-8 Hours
- Saturday: 6-10 Hours
- Sunday: 1-2 Hours
- Note: These are estimates, not all of these will be exactly right all the time. For the most part I play on PVPWars a lot. Sunday I have lots going on like church so I will not be able to log in and play minecraft and PVPWars due to having church, football games, etc. This is basically the only day that I am very busy.
- Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation? If So, Explain: I used to own a server (a very small one) and I would always be willing to help with any kinds of problems or issues my players faced. This was a good experience for me to help people and get used to helping people so that when I do apply for helper I would hopefully have a higher chance of getting accepted and helping people. My server was not that big so I did not continue with it as I wanted to play other servers (PVPWars) and not focus on my server so I could play on others.
- If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper? ~ I would first ask another staff member, if they still did not know what to do I would probably go on the discord or forums and try to find the answer they are looking for. If I still could not find it, I would direct them to another staff and tell that staff that I am directing them to all their questions and issues they were facing and trying to ask me but I could not find the answer. I would always make sure they were always helped and never left out.
- Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years) ~ Started playing in 2014.
- Do you fully understand the concept to our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required?(as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)? ~ Yes. I have been playing PVPWars for almost 3 years. (I think) I know that I started playing skyblock in season 3. Which I think is 2-3 years.
- Does this application meet the 800 word minimum requirement? (https://wordcounter.net/) ~ Yes, it does. Even without the format which is required.
- Please provide a screenshot of your global timeplayed. You can get this ingame by doing /gtimeplayed. ~ Here is a screenshot of my in-game time played globally. I took this using one of my softwares, Gyazo. Link to the screenshot so you can see: https://gyazo.com/fa4554b0eb48c106a402acf63807ae31
- Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here! ~ I really think you should accept me because I have been playing this server for so long and want an opportunity to help people. If I do not get this role as helper I will obviously still continue to play this server just as much and help people whether I have the rank or not. Also, thank you for reading this application and even considering giving me the role of Helper. I will always continue to love PVPWars the way I do now. Love the awesome staff and Content Creators. P.S Love you SafeDrift
RAW Paste Data