a guest Oct 16th, 2019 73 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # normal brew nvm shell config lines minus the 2nd one
- # lazy loading the bash completions does not save us meaningful shell startup time, so we won't do it
- export NVM_DIR="$HOME/.nvm"
- [ -s "/usr/local/opt/nvm/etc/bash_completion" ] && . "/usr/local/opt/nvm/etc/bash_completion" # This loads nvm bash_completion
- # add our default nvm node (`nvm alias default 10.16.0`) to path without loading nvm
- export PATH="$NVM_DIR/versions/node/v$(<$NVM_DIR/alias/default)/bin:$PATH"
- # alias `nvm` to this one liner lazy load of the normal nvm script
- alias nvm="unalias nvm; [ -s "/usr/local/opt/nvm/nvm.sh" ] && . "/usr/local/opt/nvm/nvm.sh"; nvm $@"
RAW Paste Data