Experience with T3 LFT
a guest Jul 23rd, 2019 65 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [EU][PC] Player with some T3 experience is looking for a serious and preferably well managed team ready to start ASAP
- Uplay: Chapie.
- Discord: Worius#4017 (I have TS)
- Age: 19
- Region: EU
- Country: Bulgaria
- Language: English
- Timezone: Last paragraph
- Rank: Plat2 (avg 3900mmr)
- Level: 145
- Hours: 350+ in game
- I am done trying to prove anything with ranked. If my rank is a major problem, move on.
- I dont have a duo partner/stack, thus it is too much of a hustle to try and rank up as a SOLO player.
- Originally, I wanted higher MMR but as you should know most games are out of ones control.
- I'm willing to invest as much time as needed to improve both with the team and individually.
- I don't panic no matter the situation and I believe I'm capable of competing on the next level.
- I practice various stuff daily. I know maps vertically and my callouts are good.
- I have experience in T3 team and have been to multiple open tournaments and scrims.
- Toxicity is something I don't like and refrain from. Criticism is welcome.
- Also good at making strats and obviously have higher expectations than CL.
- I admire R6S complexity as well as the way teamwork wins over anything else.
- I have played in diamond pubs.. I have played with/vs pros and party stacks.
- Honestly, I am surprised how little these things mean as in the end the better team wins.
- I prefer teams ready to go practice as five with a good schedule.
- I don't want any of that ranked "anxiety".
- I am ready to go practice in scrim, faceit, ranked... anywhere.
- Biggest problem I have is easily tiltable people. I don't need any of that as it is
- just pointless having to endure random shouts and useless paragraphs how one died.
- I don't need some unseen before PMA, what I'm saying is that I don't
- want a team that is already defeated in a 0-2 score from simply just tilt.
- Everything I demand, I offer.
- The teams schedule should be around 11:00 EEST to 22:00 EEST.
- I can and will stay past 22:00 in an ongoing tournament, scrimming or simply practicing.
- I just don't want the team practice or w/e to start after 22:00 EEST every single day.
- Past game achievements:
- GE in CSGO and a couple of months in ESEA
- Overwatch reaching GM (4300mmr)
RAW Paste Data