- # Jeff's amazing acceleration solver.
- #Integrate with virtual robot.
- print("Hello Jeff!")
- mass = int(input("What's the mass of the object? (kg)"))
- print("Now we figure out the down force (gravity) by doing Mass x -9.8 N (mg N) which is ", mass * -9.8)
- secondForce = int(input("Are there anymore forces going + (up) or - (down) on the object? (N) (Y axis) if none then type '0' "))
- print("So what happens is that all the forces on the Y axis get pluggin into F = m x a for 'R' which equals: ", mass * -9.8 + secondForce)
- print("Now we're going to move onto the X axis!")
- Mu = float(input("What is the coeffecient of Mu?"))
- print("Now we're going to do Fmax = Mu x R to figure out 'F' which is: ", Mu * mass * -9.8)
- input("\n\nPress the enter key to exit.")
RAW Paste Data