- You pass through the moat and arrive at the garrison, where eager new potential recruits are waiting for the right offer...
- [Action]1. You can recruit 1 member from the garrison(see garrison recruit list in thread). Members of the garrison start with a certain skill, which makes them slightly superior to the commoners recruited from the regions.
- You have to pay an amount of gold according to the current recruit laws made by the castellan of the city(check laws list in thread).
- [Action]2. Bid influence to become the new castellan
- *Requirement#1 the character you are sending must be a courtier/guild leader in rank.
- You can pay the amount of influence(see current amount in thread, politics&laws pic) required to become a castellan. Notice that if you own a tile neighboring the garrison(moat) the required amount of influence you have to pay is halved from that written in the thread.