RAISING A REBELLION, Pt9
Tomo789 Nov 7th, 2019 (edited) 151 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ---CAMPAIGN: RAISING A REBELLION, Pt9---
- GENERAL BACKSTORY:
- Players are now mostly a guerrilla force, having been started and aided by US special forces. Their aim - overthrowing the local government forces for decades of tyranny. The better each mission goes and across the length of the campaign, the better guerrilla forces will grow in strength and numbers to be able to better take on the enemy military head on.
- The arrival of IDAP has brought the conflict here under worldwide scrutiny. This means the American advisers have pulled back away from open combat.
- Ask at briefing in game, and an example of a current guerrilla squad can be placed for visual reference. They will be restricted based on how well the campaign is going. Starting as civilians with guns and upgrading slowly.
- REOCURRING MARKERS KEY:
- Pink large !'s - No go zones. Suicide to approach.
- Red small !'s - Likely Checkpoints.
- Blue squares - Previously visited locations.
- LAST TIME:
- - American Armaments: Supplies grabbed but Heli carrying them shot down due to mis-PID. Some scavenged from the wreck and others grabbed from leftover box. -> Partial Success
- - Ruha Flush: Casualties taken but town ultimately pushed and taken. -> Success
- 1x L16 Mortar
- 1x Prophet Sniper Team
- - FOB Attack: Our current main FOB's location has been discovered after an enemy helicopter flew overhead last time and took shots from beneath. The enemy are unlikely to think it is our main base of operations, but they will definitely send a force to investigate - especially after said helicopter stopped responding to comms (due to being shot down). Your objective here is to defend the FOB and prevent further word getting out.
- - Virpimaki: Meanwhile, scouts have been seeing an inordinate increase of activity around the Scientific research facility of Virpimaki. We should push in and investigate, while also securing the area to be a staging ground for further assaults South.
- Local Guerrilla Resistance. Now in their final form (ChDKZ), uniformed in Izlom, Urban Reed or Napa variants. Faces often covered. Fairly well armed by this point. Body armour available, weaponry now mostly consists of old AKs and cheap Eastern-bloc military stuff, some limited American weaponry, and some civilian grade weapons still present. Only Russian scopes available.
- After the American partial resupply of last time, you have a choice.
- a) Take the usual Opfor/Indfor equipment like AKs and such.
- b) Take standard American weapons/equipment with basic scopes, but with the below reduced ammo limits.
- - No BFT.
- - Indfor Ammo limits: 8+1 for rifles, 800 rnds autos. Secondaries 2+1. UGLs 7+1 HE max.
- - Blufor Ammo limits: 5+1 for rifles, 400 rnds autos. Secondaries 2+1. UGLs 4+1 HE max.
- - No squad DMRs
- - Despite Blufor template you are essentially OP/Indfor - AKs, RPGs etc are your go to.
- - Looting allowed and encouraged (of everything bar tagged vehicles. These you can drive but not gun).
RAW Paste Data