a guest Oct 12th, 2017 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- // test.cpp : Defines the entry point for the console application.
- #include "stdafx.h"
- #include "opencv2/highgui/highgui.hpp"
- #include <iostream>
- using namespace cv;
- using namespace std;
- int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv)
- Mat img = imread("MyPic.JPG", CV_LOAD_IMAGE_UNCHANGED); //read the image data in the file "MyPic.JPG" and store it in 'img'
- if (img.empty()) //check whether the image is loaded or not
- cout << "Error : Image cannot be loaded..!!" << endl;
- //system("pause"); //wait for a key press
- return -1;
- namedWindow("MyWindow", CV_WINDOW_AUTOSIZE); //create a window with the name "MyWindow"
- imshow("MyWindow", img); //display the image which is stored in the 'img' in the "MyWindow" window
- waitKey(0); //wait infinite time for a keypress
- destroyWindow("MyWindow"); //destroy the window with the name, "MyWindow"
- return 0;
RAW Paste Data