Test 1. Define Each
a guest Sep 21st, 2019 83 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- a person who makes calculations, especially with a calculating machine.
- a group of related hardware units or programs or both, especially when dedicated to a single application.
- the programs and other operating information used by a computer.
- the machines, wiring, and other physical components of a computer or other electronic system.
- a computer designed for use by one person at a time.
- a computer or computer program which manages access to a centralized resource or service in a network.
- input devices
- an input device is a piece of computer hardware equipment used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system such as a computer or information appliance.
- output devices
- An output device is any piece of computer hardware equipment which converts information into human-readable form.
- is an acronym for random access memory, a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly; that is, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes.
- Read-only memory is a type of non-volatile memory used in computers and other electronic devices.
- is the abbreviation for central processing unit. Sometimes referred to simply as the central processor, but more commonly called a processor
- An arithmetic logic unit is a combinational digital electronic circuit that performs arithmetic and bitwise operations on integer binary numbers.
- cmos battery
- A battery that maintains the time, date, hard disk and other configuration settings in the CMOS memory. CMOS batteries are small and are attached directly to the motherboard
- a collection of integrated circuits that form the set needed to make an electronic device such as a computer motherboard or portable telephone.
- a set of computer instructions in firmware which control input and output operations.
- A Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a common interface that enables communication between devices and a host controller such as a personal computer
- Serial AT Attachment) is a computer bus interface that connects host bus adapters to mass storage devices such as hard disk drives, optical drives, and solid-state drives.
- (Parallel ATA) The original "integrated drive electronics" (IDE) technology that transferred data from the hard disk over a parallel data channel to the motherboard.
- The Advanced Research Projects Agency Network was an early packet-switching network and the first network to implement the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- the linking of computers to allow them to operate interactively.
- the correct or acceptable way of communicating on the Internet.
- a facility allowing computers, smartphones, or other devices to connect to the Internet or communicate with one another wirelessly within a particular area.
- LiFi is a wireless optical networking technology that uses light-emitting diodes (LEDs) for data transmission.
- is a small software program that can spread from one computer system to another and cause interferences with computer operations.
- is a simple device you can use to make manual mathematical calculations by sliding counters along rows of wires set inside a frame.
RAW Paste Data