Bob is gonna get husbandoed by a dark elf
- College, a supposed new start for everyone. For Trevor it felt more of the same. Sitting in front of a computer screen in his downtime. As usual the common room was filled with people, the noise sometimes drowning out his own thoughts. Classes for the day had come and gone, leaving one large stretch of nothing till his next one. Trevor was in his normal spot, a corner of the lounge area where he could spend the time doing what he did best, nothing.
- Some time into his stint Trevor pawed at his stomach. "Kinda feelin hungry," he groaned to himself.
- After some internal debate Trevor stood up, packed his laptop before heading out to grab an early dinner from the local fast food burger joint. When Trevor came back he found something amiss, someone had taken his spot. Sitting there, with all but the top of her head obscured by a laptop screen sat a danuki. Her black hair was tied back making her small round ears poke seem bigger than they were.
- "Hey," Trevor said standing in front of her. "You're in my spot."
- The danuki let out a surprised noise as she bolted upright, her eyes wide. "Oh god, I didn't notice you there."
- "Sorry about that," Trevor said failing miserably to hide thegrin on his face. "It's a real nasty habit I seem to have, I think there's cheshire in me somewhere."
- Still smiling to himself, Trevor unpacked his laptop, plugging it into the socket between the two of them before propping himself against the wall and sitting down.
- "Again sorry 'bout that." He said, " just this is the only place in the lounge with an outlet NOT blocked or constantly in use."
- "It's fine, you scared me is all." The danuki said from behind her laptop.
- Trevor had one last chuckle before returning to his own business. As his laptop woke from sleep mode he grabbed the burger bag he had borught with him, digging out it's contents and laying them on top. As he reached for one of the small boxed burgers he heard something.
- "Ahh you have food?" The girl gasped.
- Trevor looked up to see the danuki looking back at him. "Yeah," Trevor said. "Stuck here all day, might as well eat."
- The danuki sighed her eyes going from Trevor back to his small stash of food, "I forgot to bring a lunch today."
- "Then buy something from C building or the cafeteria."
- "I don't have any money."
- "That really sucks," Trevor said taking a bite one of the burgers.
- The two became silent again as the girl returned to her own world. Trevor sat there in silence only interrupted by the ticking of keys on the laptops. His eyes went back to the two other burgers as he ate. On one hand he felt bad that the girl next to him had no food, but at the same time he felt that it was her fault.
- Trevor grabbed one of the other burgers, thrusting it in front of the girl's face. "You really need something to eat and the last thing I want to hear is you constantly complaining about being hungry, he said.
- "Are you sure?" The danuki asked as she looked from Trevor back to the wrapped burger
- "Yeah, I'm sure. Just take it will you?"
- The girl's face lit up as she took the burger from Trevor, unwrapping it before digging into it with one great bite. Trevor smiled as he went back to his own meal, his chest fluttering.