- Red the Nightless Castle, Red Magic, My Heartbreak, Remilia Stoker -
- Spellcards belonging to Remilia.
- Incidentally, Stoker is written the same way as Stalker in Japanese.
- Educate (page 11) -
- Original joke uses the word, sensei, which in kanji form combines sen (previous) and sei (birth).
- Sei was changed to umare (verb, to be born).
- So if translated literally, it would go like...
- "The word, sensei, is written as 'being born before'."
- Hence, the reply that she's older from Remilia.
- PCB, EoSD -
- Perfect Cherry Blossom and Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.
- Technically, Mizoguchi-sensei used the Japanese equivalent, but due to space constraints, etc.
- Name -
- A rough draft.
- Technically interchangable with 'storyboard', but I decided to change it to 'manuscript' and 'name' instead. Essentially, he's saying it's a clean draft rather than a rough one.
- Bottle Cap Figure -
- A variant of Gachapon figures.
- Is Zat So -
- The original was "SO-nanoka!", with the "SO-" in English alphabets.
- Is That Fake -
- The original used "so-u-na-n-kaa" (typo?) in panel 2, and "u-so-na-no-kaa" from panel 4 onwards.
- The joke's the fact that position of "so" and "u" were swapped.
Fuyajou My Heart!
Tap Mar 19th, 2012 71 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data