White Victims of Multiculturalism - 1067 - Sgt Edward Lekosky
- October 31, 2010
- Location: New Orleans,LA
- Victim(s): Sgt. Ryan Edward Lekosky 23
- Attacker(s): Melvin Clay, Helaina Amrine (white)
- Description: Ryan and his wife were walking along the French Quarter after attending the Marine Corps Ball, when Clay, a felon who was driving by in a car, yelled obscenities at Ryan’s wife, who took offense and confronted him. Clay got out and pushed her to the ground. Ryan helped her get up while also positioning himself to protect her and fight back, when Clay pulled out a knife and stabbed him 7 times in the back and face, before fleeing the scene. He called Amrine, a pr*stitute he was traveling with, and told her about the attack, having her help him destroy evidence a few days later.
- Archive.is Link(s):
- https://archive.is/UXfUy Story on the trial of Clay. Amrine, a white pr*stitute with prior convictions who was on a trip with Clay (she left her son with “associates” of his while they traveled together), testified against him in exchange for a reduced sentence.
- https://archive.is/jOSUt Amrine gets 2 years as an accessory. Her child has been adopted.
- https://archive.is/x3vLX Clay is sentenced to life in prison.
- https://archive.is/VzKGP Ryan’s 1st find a grave memorial.
- https://archive.is/KeXmP Ryan’s 2nd find a grave memorial.
- https://archive.is/PjMCF Ryan’s 3rd find a grave memorial.
- Please note: I've had to censor some words using *s because of pastebin's new rules. If you wish to see the uncensored version, please see the downloads link to download the original casefile.
- https://archive.is/4euGg A writeup of the crime.
- Unfortunately I can’t find any information on the Lekosky (I believe it is Polish) surname, but Ryan’s grandparents’ surname was Galvan.
- https://archive.is/44p7B Galvan surname info Ancestry.com.
- https://archive.is/JBJK1 Galvan surname wikipedia entry.
- https://archive.is/tmmrU Galvan surname info house of names.
- https://archive.is/oSZkM Galvan surname info surname database.