a guest Jul 22nd, 2018 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Ming is strolling through the cave when he comes upon the sight of what looked to be some sort of robbery with, Stepping with caution he'd firstly take a whiff towards the charred area though his sense of smell wasn't the greatest he was sure anything strong enough such as recent singed and smoking objects could be smelled.
- *Sniff, Sniff* <Some kind of fire usage, I'm guessing.>
- Now looking around he'd drop down to the floor rubbing the ground as he brought his hand up and rubbed the burnt cave dirt against his hands. <I was right, Though with the path of the marks it seems to have been a jutsu rather than just a fire...How strange.>> Rising up he'd look around taking in the sight of the minerals scattered throughout the cave he'd say to himself
- "And they didn't bother to remove the evidence. Interesting" thinking <Either they were in a rush, or...their just downright cocky>
- Ming would rub his chin after the singed dirt from his hand dissipated as he said
- "Hm, well this doesn't really give me any clues. Just that theirs a fire ninjutsu user I suppose."
RAW Paste Data