a guest May 8th, 2020 5 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- NAME: Deadweight
- GENDER: Female
- RACE: Pegasus
- APPEARANCE: Blue coat, silvery mane
- CLASS: Knight
- PEGASUS FLIGHT (Racial Skill): Pegasi can fly, and get a +1 bonus to actively evade and dodge midair. Flight is about as taxing as running at full speed.
- HEAVY (Weapon Skill): passive; A weapon of massive size takes more strength to wield, but lands with much greater force. Skills and attacks with this weapon have a Crit Range of 9+, and a Crit Fail Range of 2-.
- CLEAVE (Weapon Skill): weapon; Attack multiple nearby targets with a single blow. You can target any number of enemies with this skill, but each additional target over 2 increases your Critfail range by 1 (e.g. Attacking 3 targets crit fails on 3-, 5 targets crit fails on 5-. etc.,)
- GRAPPLER (Knight Pure Bonus): passive; Trained in melee and close quarters combat, you overpower foes easily in such situations. You have +1 to all rolls when making non-combat actions to grapple, subdue, restrain, or in any way preventing a target from moving with your own body. You can apply this bonus in combat to remove an enemy from combat without killing them, but only when they’re the only enemy in their zone and helpless, or on very low health.
- SLAM (Knight Free Skill): recharge 1; Crush an enemy with your body, dealing damage. Crits on 9+.
- PROTECT: (Knight Skill): automatic instant, recharge 2 after effect ends; Shield a target, directing all damage they would take to you for 2 turns. Neither of you can be rendered helpless in any way during that time, but you will fall helpless after if you would have, either by damage or an effect, during Protect’s duration.
- CAVALIER (Knight Skill): locked, passive; The exotic warrior. The fabled fighter. The knight and their trusty steed. There are many tales of the lone master, or a duo with their companion at their heels, having the strength of armies. You are one of those. When learning this skill you must choose whether you are the lone knight, or have minion who aids you. You also can pick 3 of the Doctrines listed below.
- LONE KNIGHT (Cavalier Skill): You fight by yourself. You have a Bonus Action every turn for basic attacks only. You have +2 Max Hits and +1 Max Wounds. All Doctrines from Cavalier apply to you.
- UNBREAKABLE (Cavalier Skill): passive; You only take 4 hits of counterattack damage from Crit Fails, instead of instantly being rendered helpless
- TACTICIAN (Cavalier Skill): passive; A master of strategy and planning. At the start of combat, declare a number X. On turn X of combat, you gain +X to all actions that turn. This replaces all other modifiers you would have on those actions that turn.
- ANIMAL HUSBANDRY (Cavalier Skill): passive; You gain an extra racial. May be taken multiple times.
- TOUGH (Animal Husbandry Racial Skill): passive; Earth ponies take 1 additional hit before becoming helpless as well as 1 extra wound once they become helpless, for a total of 6 hits and 6 wounds without other modifiers. They can also lift, carry and move heavier objects than unicorns or pegasi.
- SLAM DUNK (Trained Talent): +2 bonus to Slam.
- WARRIOR'S SPIRIT (Warrior Stratum Skill): If your character is of the Warrior Stratum, they can have an additional 2 Hits.
- KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR (Knight's Armorsuit Skill): Adds +1 Hit and +1 Wound to the wearer.
- CM: Two swords clashing, backdropped with a pair of wings
- SPECIAL TALENT: Combat
- TRAINED TALENT: +2 bonus to Slam
- H/W: 11/8
- BACKGROUND: Warrior Stratum
- WARRIOR'S STREETWEAR
- CLAYMORE (Great Weapon): A longer sword that enables wide cleaving swings.
- MAGICOMP: A tablet-like PC to be worn about the wrist. Its primary purpose is to house an encrypted authorization key that identifies the user as a registered member of their Castle. It also for calls, payment methods, intranet access, group chats, vital signs, video games and hacking, and automatically records one's journey. Highly customizable with modules called chips. Comes with a universal adapter cable to allow for charging at any port.
- LAMP OF LIFE: A lantern assigned to every registered member of a Castle at birth. It is charged with a potent sum of energy from the Castle's Heart, allowing decades of continuous light to shine forth. It is typically used only in emergencies to scare off the Dreaded Ones, who detest its light. Some weapons can be modified with aetherios circuitry to enable them to be charged with light from the Lamp of Life, empowering their attacks.
- KNIGHT'S ARMORSUIT: A bulkier variant of the Novitiate's Armorsuit, trading the padding for additional armor plating to further resist damage of all kinds. 150 Schillings.
- 3 RATION CAPSULES: 30 Schillings.
- 3 WATER CAPSULES: 30 Schillings.
- 2 WEAPON REPAIR KITS: 50 Schillings.
- 2 ARMOR PATCHING KITS: 50 Schillings.
- 5 MEDICAL KITS: 125 Schillings.
- SADDLE BAG: 10 Schillings.
- CANTEEN: 5 Schillings.
- NET: A rope net that can be used to tangle up a target in combat, or imprison them outside of combat. 50 Schillings.
RAW Paste Data