a guest Feb 6th, 2018 4 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Running "/usr/bin/cmake /home/ashwin/kdenlive/kdenlive_git/kdenlive '-GCodeBlocks - Unix Makefiles' -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER:STRING=/usr/bin/g++ -DQT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE:STRING=/home/ashwin/Qt5.7.0/5.7/gcc_64/bin/qmake" in /home/ashwin/kdenlive/kdenlive_git/build-kdenlive-Desktop_Qt_5_7_0_GCC_64bit-Default.
- -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
- See also "/home/ashwin/kdenlive/kdenlive_git/build-kdenlive-Desktop_Qt_5_7_0_GCC_64bit-Default/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
- CMake Error at /home/ashwin/Qt5.7.0/5.7/gcc_64/lib/cmake/Qt5SvgConfig.cmake:15 (message):
- The imported target "Qt5::Svg" references the file
- but this file does not exist. Possible reasons include:
- * The file was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.
- * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.
- * The installation package was faulty and contained
- but not all the files it references.
- Call Stack (most recent call first):
- /home/ashwin/Qt5.7.0/5.7/gcc_64/lib/cmake/Qt5SvgConfig.cmake:51 (_qt5_Svg_check_file_exists)
- /home/ashwin/Qt5.7.0/5.7/gcc_64/lib/cmake/Qt5/Qt5Config.cmake:26 (find_package)
- CMakeLists.txt:84 (find_package)
- *** cmake process exited with exit code 1.
RAW Paste Data