- Posts: 2
- Re: Installing Rock Box on Sansa Clip Zip with 01.01.21A won't work
- « Reply #12 on: January 03, 2014, 04:31:22 PM »
- Hi everybody,
- I also had problems when trying to install RockBox on my ClipZ, but after some time/tries I could finally have it run - and I'm really impressed.
- It turned my cheap mp3-player into a pocket entertainment system, and with some nice themes I could apply a cool retro optic. I like ;-)
- What I did was:
- - Every time I had problems with an install, I immediately completely uninstalled it using the assistant.
- - I UNMOUNTED THE SD BEFORE PLUGGING IN THE DEVICE !!!
- - I removed (no formatting!!!) all folders previously stored on the device.
- - I now copied the 01.01.20 firmeware (the whole ZIP) ONTO the device ( ... to later tell RockBox to pick it from there)
- --> I got it from here: http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/Sansa-Clip-Zip/Sansa-Clip-Zip-Firmware-01-01-20/m-p/270703/highlight/true#M2531
- - Now I did the complete installation (made a check in every box)
- For me it worked that way !!
- Let me know if this was helpful for you.
- And one question besides:
- Is there a possibility to prevent the POWER button from stopping the actual playback / disabling this feature, only this one !?
a guest Oct 16th, 2014 284 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data