Star Citizen Alpha 3.12.0g PTU.6658339 Patch Notes
Dec 9th, 2020
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.12.0g PTU.6658339 Patch Notes
- Today at 22:10
- Star Citizen Patch 3.12.0g
- Alpha Patch 3.12.0g has been released to Evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.12.0-PTU.6658339.
- It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
- Database Reset: YES
- Long Term Persistence: Enabled
- Pledge Copy: Disabled
- Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
- The current build is under NDA
- Please monitor etf-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
- USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
- Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the "Testing Focus". Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- Testing Focus
- Station Refining
- Reputation - T1
- Space Station Refinery Decks
- Planetary Visual Improvements
- Restricted Area rework
- Lagrange Point Spacescaping updates
- Elevator Panel Updates
- Multi Tool Tractor Beam (purchasable in locations like Area18 Cubby Blast but shows at "placeholder" for now on the terminal)
- Ship Entry Identification
- Mining UI Refactor
- Gemini A03 Sniper Rifle
- Behring FS-9 LMG
- Known Issues
- When the player is killed or suicides they become stuck on an infinite black screen
- Ships are not spawning on the landing pads at New Deal
- Map does not load correctly meaning players can fall through planet
- Visor Comm will become squished
- New Features
- Added support for Tobii head/eye trackers ("Tobii 4C" and "Tobii Eye Tracker 5") and added options to set them up.
- Feature Updates
- Removed Starfarer and added Greycat ROC to refinery deck rentals
- Look ahead and target tracking changes
- We have made a few changes to how this is handled. We separated target tracking out to a "weak" version and a "strong" version. The weak version is now part of the normal look ahead process and does not produce a very strong movement to slightly help keep the target in view but also keep the HUD and other elements from being lost. The strong version is called "Padlock" now and will follow the target as much as possible. Removed binding to enable look ahead target tracking. Removed option to automatically enable look ahead target tracking. Added binding to enable padlock. Added option to automatically enable padlock (off by default).
- Rebalance pass on mineables, mining lasers, and mining consumables
- Balance changes to aspects of mining that increase the potential for finding valuable materials as well as make mining more profitable at lower ends while providing more high end multiplayer opportunities.
- Updated loading screen image
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue causing multiple mission givers to not spawn in the PU
- Fixed an issue causing HAB doors to not have interaction if used shortly after login
- Refinery kiosk UI should no longer be cut off on the edges when in use
- Music should now correctly play in Lorville
- Flash hider attachment should now work when attached to the Behring FS-9 Ballistic LMG
- Fixed 3 Client crashes
Please, Sign In to add comment