3.11.0c Patch Notes
- Star Citizen Patch 3.11.0c
- Alpha Patch 3.11.0c has been released to Evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.11.0-PTU.6065107 .
- It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
- Database Reset: NO
- Long Term Persistence: Enabled
- Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
- The current build is under NDA
- Please monitor etf-megachat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
- USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
- Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the "Testing Focus". Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- Note: This build may be temporary and be brought down early depending on stability.
- Testing Focus
- New Cargo Decks
- New Space Station layouts
- BEHR BR2 Shotgun
- BEHR Grenade Launcher
- Front End Refactor
- Known Issues
- Missiles/Countermeasures are undergoing a small update that isn't complete yet. More details on these changes will be added once done
- Borehole Station is missing in Levski
- FOIP/Video feed showing players does not appear in the window during call
- Spawning at Area 18 with a Male Character can cause the player to have 0 health and be unable to move
- Players will not receive any damage from any weapon in game
- Attempting Automated Landing fails and freezes the ship in place indefinitely, till the landing gear is retracted
- Returning to the customiser after accepting changes will cause UI options to become unresponsive, forcing a client restart
- The Male and Female Characters will both be stood in A-Pose until Selected on the character customizer
- After initiating quantum travel around New Babbage / Microtech, the player can be ejected from their ship leaving them stranded in space
- When initiating a call with another user, the initial call ends immediately while creating a DM group
- [EPILEPSY WARNING] When hitting an asteroid with a laser, the user can be met with flashing VFX on the glowing asteroid
- Boxes spawned around derelicts render in and out when the player is at relatively close distance
- Aparelli, Centermass, and Whammers are empty in New Babbage
- The player can die when moving to the center of the tram when it's in transit
- Some ships and vehicles can be left in a broken state after spawning
- Mission does not progress further once the player arrives at the mining claim
- Tecia Pacheco does not play her dialogue lines during your first encounter following the appointment mission
- Ships can be displayed as 'unknown' after destruction and be available to spawn again, but will not appear on their specified landing pad.
- Fixed an issue that was blocking players from accessing their backpack inventory in prison
- Buildings at microTech are all dithering when looked at
- Bug Fixes
- Projectile damage on players should now correctly register.
- CryAstro Services repair should now correctly repair upon purchases.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to jump in and get stuck in the planter around the ASOP terminals at New Babbage Spaceport.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck in the glass at the front and back of the train in New Babbage.
- Fixed mirrored warning label decals inside the landing gear bay of the Argo Mole.
- Delivery mission "Go Fish" should now give the correct ship destination description in the mission text.
- Drake Caterpillar should no longer pitch upwards while taking off from landings.
- Aegis Sabre should no longer pitch downwards while taking off from landing pads.
- Atmospheric entry VFX should now cover both arms of the Banu Defender.
- Lorville glass windows should no longer become excessively blurry while looking through them when close up.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to circumvent the Lorville no fly zone and Autopilot by turning their engines off.
- Distance to ship should now update correctly after spawning one at an ASOP terminal.
- ARGO Mole spacebrake should no longer play an excessively loud noise when used.
- Fixed outpost airlock doors not having collision from the outside which allowed players to run through them.
- Waste Disposal mission boxes should no longer fall through the floor upon arriving in the general vicinity of outposts.
- Claimjumper missions should now progress further once the player arrives at the mining claim.
- Fixed missing gravity in Rest Stop habs.
- Fixed 8 Client crashes
- Fixed 7 Server crashes
RAW Paste Data Copied