a guest May 17th, 2018 105 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # put this in lib/nil_store.rb:
- class NilStore < ActiveSupport::Cache::Store
- def initialize(location='//myloc'); end
- def read(name, options = nil); super; end
- def write(name, value, options = nil); super; end
- def delete(name, options = nil); super; end
- def delete_matched(matcher, options = nil); super; end
- # and then in environments/development.rb:
- require 'nil_store'
- config.cache_store = NilStore.new
- # or you could just turn on development class caching:
- config.cache_classes = true
RAW Paste Data