a guest Sep 18th, 2019 79 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # add this to the end of ~/.bash_aliases
- alias system_upgrade='echo; \
- sudo echo -n "Current Distribution: "; lsb_release -sd; \
- printf "\nRunning update..\n\n"; \
- sudo apt update && \
- printf "\nRunning autoremove before upgrade..\n\n"; \
- sudo apt autoremove && \
- printf "\nRunning upgrade..\n\n"; \
- sudo apt upgrade && \
- printf "\nRunning autoremove again..\n\n"; \
- sudo apt autoremove &&
- printf "\nSystem upgrade completed.\n\n"'
- alias system_upgrade_unattended='sudo apt update && \
- sudo apt -y autoremove && \
- sudo DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive apt -y upgrade && \
- sudo apt -y autoremove'
RAW Paste Data