- IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE
- QUEEN’S BENCH DIVISION
- BEFORE THE HONOURABLE MR JUSTICE MITTING ON 25 MARCH 2015
- (1) A J A
- (2) A R B
- (3) Thomas Fowler
- (1) THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE FOR THE METROPOLIS
- (2) CHIEF CONSTABLE OF SOUTH WALES
- (3) THE ASSOCIATION OF CHIEF POLICE OFFICERS
- UPON the Claimants’ Application Notice dated 4th February 2015
- AND UPON hearing Heather Williams QC with Alex Gask for the Claimants, Jonathan Hall QC with Katherine Hardcastle for the First and Third defendants, and Jeremy Johnson QC for the Third defendant
- AND UPON the parties agreeing terms:
- IT IS ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
- 1. As to the allegation that “MJ” was an undercover police officer, the Defendants do not require the Claimants to prove that “MJ” was an undercover police officer, and it is agreed that the Court will proceed on the basis that this allegation is not in issue.
- 2. In the event that the Claimants otherwise establish the ingredients of their causes of action such that damages are payable as a result of the activities of MJ, the Defendants will not dispute that an order for damages should be made against them jointly and severally.
- 3. The claim is stayed for a period of 3 months to allow for ADR.
- 4. The Claimants’ application is adjourned sine die, the Claimants having liberty to restore the application.
- 5. Costs of the Application be in the case.
- BY THE COURT
NCND hearing, 25/3/15
BristleKRS Mar 25th, 2015 349 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data